my girlfriend wants gold

kiever

She sounds like a typical greedy never satisfied Thai woman and probably lying about her friends getting all this gold.However,this is a difficult time and no work is around due to the virus so you could send her enough money.to pay her rent and buy food etc until you are able to return to Thailand.If she complains and wants lavish gold presents say goodbye to her. You love her but she probably likes you but mainly for the money.There are a FEW reasonable kind Thai women around keep looking.

Oh hell, it is 2315 hours in Oz and I turn on tv and get "Thai horror story number 297,867 ... or was that 868" ?

I contributed to two of those numbers so I should know - then twenty-five years ago I stopped dating and trying to 're-humanise' Thai bar girls/hookers and instead learned to speak near fluent Thai, as I wanted to meet a good girl. Married twenty years now and have a kid. Never bought her a thing if I didn't want to. Missus has said many times in the seven years that we have been in Oz that "she will never return to LOS ever again" and, she means it. Good luck to the OP, but I'd running like all shxt right now ....

My (probably ex) would tell me about going to temple for a few days of meditation and get to talking to the other women about her relationship with me and they would ask "how much allowance does he give you every month?" and "can you get me a farang boyfriend?" 

I've always said that old saying that "nature abhors a vacuum" has a version in Thailand that LOS abhors a straight white male with money who is single, they are going to fix you up and it may not matter much what you look like, as long as the credit cards work.

7 hours ago, samsensam said:

how about an incentive method of employment to ensure you get bang for your buck, as it were, put her on performance related pay; win/win 

Well, after such request and two years being a parasite that would be too much. I would tell her that she can get something more precious than gold, but JUST on her face. That's the only thing she deserves.

For future? For most Thais, especially Isaan girls, the future usually means no further than tomorrow. And gold is just a saleable commodity if cash runs out. Certainly not a token of love as she would have you believe. I learned the hard way and it looks as if you are following a well trodden path just as I did until I wised up.

But I'm still with her. We have now been married 6 years, after 2 years of what you describe.. As another commented, where would I now at 68 find a 44 year old attractive lady who is happy to live with me and (mostly) do my bidding? Well here in Thailand of course, I could do it all again, but for me now it's a case of better the devil you know???? And that old saying" no money no honey"? I've reversed it to " no honey, no money"???? That works !

• Like 1

OP,

Where us she now?  Do you even know?

She would not be the 1st, of last Thai that was sloppering another knob while their "Farang BF" was away.

PM me her Line.  ????

You really think she will turn down some extra money?

I know,  I know..... "your girl is different"   and  you 2 are truly in love... 

• Thanks 1

On 4/9/2020 at 4:24 AM, Davo369 said:

Would you do this to a girl from your home country? 

Hmm. Travel 10,000 miles to find GF in a foreing land whose cultures, societies, language, religions, etc. nothing in common. Why he should do the same from his home country. Only desperate people travel 10,000 miles to find GF across the globe.

49 minutes ago, daphnia88 said:

you silly men never learn... guess what's between her legs must be magic, huh? 

Every woman has magic between her legs, it's just some never learn how to perform the magic successfully.

4 minutes ago, Mulambana said:

Hmm. Travel 10,000 miles to find GF in a foreing land whose cultures, societies, language, religions, etc. nothing in common. Why he should do the same from his home country. Only desperate people travel 10,000 miles to find GF across the globe.

I am on my 16th round trip from the States..yep, just about 9000 miles.  But I only paid for three of those trips; my proper use of credit card bonuses paid for the rest. Even as the Lufthansa hostesses start looking more like Merkel, and the Thai hostesses start looking more like General Prayut, it still isnt as bad as driving across country or even New Yawk to Miami.

• Haha 2

I think this is a big difference between thai lady and filipina lady .  In thai villages they weighs love with how much money and gold the man give .  so you just have to think this kind of  thai lady  as a glory hole and make sure you use it as much as you can so you can throw it sooner and move on to a different glory hole.  Trust me there is no shortage of it .. 

Get a new one at least if you are fine with burning such money. Half your age or not, you are being used.
She most likely bones other guys too, on your money. If you are not the hammer someone else is my friend, wake up.

I did many girls in my first years in Bangkok, single, who had sponsors like you. Not saying that to show off, just saying it is not just stories, it happens.
No need to keep those for a long term at such high cost, just get another one. Great time as it is a buyers market as said by others already.

You are her job. Nothing else.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

I did many girls in my first years in Bangkok, single, who had sponsors like you. Not saying that to show off, just saying it is not just stories, it happens.

Oh, I wouldn't worry about people seeing this as you "showing off". I mean, what is there to brag about by paying women to have sex with you?  ????

55 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Get a new one at least if you are fine with burning such money. Half your age or not, you are being used.
She most likely bones other guys too, on your money. If you are not the hammer someone else is my friend, wake up.

No need to keep those for a long term at such high cost, just get another one. Great time as it is a buyers market as said by others already.

You are her job. Nothing else.

Rightly said -   YOU ARE HER JOB, NOTHING ELSE 

• Like 2