Phuket officials to launch islandwide door-to-door checks for COVID-19

snoop1130

15 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Already people with no money so no food kids going hungry we cant let this happen if you look at the Thai FB pages around Rawai get your wife of G/F to show you I was reading last night one guy in Moo 7 has not received any handouts as of yet he posted on FB he has 3 kids and no rice to feed them the response was good people wanting to know where he lived so they could bring food,

Im told that if you want to donate food you can go to to Rawai temple in the mornings they have setup tables where you can drop it off then people that need can go and collect,

We have not received our free hamper as of yet when I do thats where I will be taking it to all you good hearted Farang who live around Rawai lets not let these kids go hungry.

With no government handouts reaching anyone here yet, I am at the moment taking care of my own family plus the extension of 8. And that really is already more than I can handle.

BTW, does anyone know anyone that was hospitalised due to Covid-19? I don't know anyone and am simply curious.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, stevenl said:

With no government handouts reaching anyone here yet, I am at the moment taking care of my own family plus the extension of 8. And that really is already more than I can handle.

BTW, does anyone know anyone that was hospitalised due to Covid-19? I don't know anyone and am simply curious.

Not heard of anyone around Rawai, I thought they might produce some figures for their efforts just to keep us informed