Bruce Willis' wife Emma Heming posts cryptic comment as he isolates with ex Demi Moore

snoop1130

Bruce Willis' wife Emma Heming posts cryptic comment as he isolates with ex Demi Moore

By Susan Knox

Glamour-2014-Women-of-the-Year-Awards.jpg

Bruce Willis' wife has confirmed that she is not in self isolation with the actor by commenting on an Instagram picture of his family (Image: Getty)

Bruce Willis' wife has confirmed that she is not in self isolation with the actor by commenting on an Instagram picture of his family.

The Die Hard actor, 65, has left fans wondering after he reunited with ex wife Demi Moore as they self-isolate together.

The former loved-up pair have even been snapped wearing matching pyjamas, 20 years on from their incredibly public divorce.

The former couple posed for a cute photo together in green and white striped pjs along with two of their children.

Full Story: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/bruce-willis-wife-emma-heming-21837205

Maybe because I did meet her in India about 25 years ago she was staying in the same hotel had a few drinks with her she was a good laugh

About the time the movie GI Jane

Edited by ChipButty

7 hours ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

She's just not my cup of tea. I think Bruce may have stepped into the fire from the boiling water.

well, the girl in the OP pix does have a passing semblance to being a pseudo Barbara Carrera's grand daughter... and if it was; there's certain to be battles brewing (if she's anything like a 007 barbara!) 

On 4/9/2020 at 9:53 PM, Lacessit said:

She's not aged well from her days in "Ghost". In the film industry, she got the moniker Gimme Moore.

I think I'd need to start drinking before considering her.

You guys have got Emma Watson and Emilia Clarke, what more do you want?

well... she 'was' 23 during Ghost

She has a book coming out soon in which she tells how she was raped when she was younger by a guy who is now dead...., and that's why she took to drink...20 years latter...but now has dried out. She done a tell all on the TV program called "The View" which is basically where Whoopi Goldberg & a few other multi millionaire ladies sit around and explain to you just how tough life is.   

Demi Moore

• Like 2