No alcohol from midnight tonight?

20 hours ago, khunPer said:

Don't rush out to stock of the booze stock, it's illegal to hoard...:whistling:

Your post might be a bit more credible if you provided a link to an official proclamation.

What quantity of booze constitutes hoarding?

10 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Your post might be a bit more credible if you provided a link to an official proclamation.

What quantity of booze constitutes hoarding?

You seems like being too serious for satire, but hoarding is actually not allowed due to the present State of Emergency situation, which you for example can read in the news here and here...????

What quantity hoarding is, I cannot say, the articles just say "hoarding" – "He (PM Chan-o-cha) warned against the hoarding of food and essential items..." – but probably the stock in my posted picture above would be considered hording...????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, khunPer said:

You seems like being too serious for satire, but hoarding is actually not allowed due to the present State of Emergency situation, which you for example can read in the news here and here...????

What quantity hoarding is, I cannot say, the articles just say "hoarding" – "He (PM Chan-o-cha) warned against the hoarding of food and essential items..." – but probably the stock in my posted picture above would be considered hording...????

Yes, I see what you mean. How long do you think it will take you to drink it?

13 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Yes, I see what you mean. How long do you think it will take you to drink it?

It didn't last longer than one weekend...:burp:

However, the photo is actually from what "Samui Bike Week 2017" had been hoarding of canned beer for their annual week-end event – this year we'll probably only be dreaming about the World, as it was...:ermm:

12)wIMG_7847_entrance-parking.jpg.3d6e2c87122681b2c61af9c7dff22b96.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1