Biden courts Sanders voters with student loan, healthcare policies

webfact

17 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

NYC and waiting for government help.

This city and state are so needy. Absolutely sick of it.

*Loan* them ventilators? Never coming back.

New Yorkers just a few weeks ago packed in subways defiant. So typical.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

80% of people that go on ventilators die anyway

Yes, I'd read that. The world should just triage patients above 75. Hospice only, best of luck. Yet another scam perpetrated by medical industry in US. If my 90yo parents get the virus  i throughly expect them with their excellent insurance to be put on ventilators. Medical mafia.

When this is all over US should again actively recruit overseas physicians and medical staff.

I once knew a nurse midwife. She was all about taking care of illegal aliens, birthing them at taxpayers expense. Welfare. Career and job insurance.

Edited by Number 6
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

Yes, I'd read that. The world should just triage patients above 75. Hospice only, best of luck. Yet another scam perpetrated by medical industry in US. If my 90yo parents get the virus  i throughly expect them with their excellent insurance to be put on ventilators. Medical mafia.

When this is all over US should again actively recruit overseas physicians and medical staff.

I once knew a nurse midwife. She was all about taking care of illegal aliens, birthing them at taxpayers expense. Welfare. Career and job insurance.

Seems to me they die anyway, luck doesn't play a big role. The dems are going to miss their opportunity to up the death tax on inheritance.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Like 2