Biden courts Sanders voters with student loan, healthcare policies

webfact

On 4/10/2020 at 5:04 AM, Jingthing said:

Biden comes as advertised, a decent left of center politician. I think both proposals are both good policy and good politics. The student loan thing is more of a Bernie issue, including Medicare at age 60 has more appeal to independents and accidental 45 supporters. But I assume that's only a buy in option which so many people won't be able to afford. The truth is in the USA that health care is tied to employment and if you lose your job at 60, the majority of people will have very few options. Sure people want much more but at least it's an improvement over 45's plans to totally trash Obamacare and replace it with nothing. I also assume this is kind of an opening position and Bernie will be pushing for some more and he'll probably get it. I think that because these proposals are very modest. It would help bring Bernie people along if he can help Biden move further. I am personally disappointed because I feel the virus situation has the USA primed for a real universal health care system as in Canada and UK more so than ever.

But again at the end of the day and the end of the election, democratic policy statements don't really matter. It's a referendum on 45 and he is in the deep doo doo and he knows it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-reason-trump-is-skeptical-of-mail-in-voting-because-hed-likely-lose/2020/04/09/0a4982f2-7a99-11ea-a130-df573469f094_story.html

Beat him like a drum!

A few weeks ago you were all about Klobuchar. Biden was not even on your radar. 

Now all the sudden Biden is the second coming. The perfect candidate with absolutely no issues. Did you just overlook this perfect candidate before? 

On 4/14/2020 at 1:39 PM, Jingthing said:

I hate him. There is no good excuse not to hate him. He isn't a child. He's the most powerful very much grown ass man in the world. He has caused immeasurable damage and now he has the blood of tens of thousands of Americans on his hands. What's not to hate? When you have a disastrously incompetent damaging leader, it's normal and natural to hate her and also of course to make best efforts to oust such a leader.

BS