Will There be a Beer Ban in Pattaya

Bought a 2 litre red and six beers this morning locally on the Dark Side. It was also for sale at Tesco.

• Like 1
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ought to plan for more than one day.

Mastercard will work too. 

I sincerely hope so.   Eeeeh? That deserves a stupid answer. Immigration do not sell beer.

Posted Images

Pattaya already has a sensible solution, no beer after 6pm. Still can buy without panic and stores still make a profit and haven't seen any beach parties.

• Like 1

ThaiBev's directors and shareholders would have the ear of government, so I can't see a ban.

However, should staff in the breweries and distilleries start to go down with Corona Virus, then you may see some shortages.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Leaver said:

ThaiBev's directors and shareholders would have the ear of government, so I can't see a ban.

However, should staff in the breweries and distilleries start to go down with Corona Virus, then you may see some shortages.

The ban will be here soon you can count on it....The only real question is how long will it last for? 2weeks?   6months? 

1 minute ago, fforest1 said:

The ban will be here soon you can count on it....The only real question is how long will it last for? 2weeks?   6months? 

I've already stocked up.  A ban is possible, but I can't see it happening.  Money Number One here.

• Like 1

Bought 3 beers in 7/11 at about 1.30 PM.

Tesco Express also had stocks and were selling.

Naklua area.

7 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Take it as a positive if they do, a drink break for a couple of weeks

I like a beer occassionaly,but i think its realy sad when people panic,if the supply is threatened.

There have been hour long quees outside bottle shops in auckland.

12 hours ago, Worldplus said:

Im thinking of going to Makro and buy a box of 12 big Leo's

What is a beer ban? There won't be an alcohol ban in Pattaya since there are already restrictions in place. FYI: There are 77 provinces in Thailand and only 9 + BKK with an alcohol ban so far. 

42 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

What is a beer ban? There won't be an alcohol ban in Pattaya since there are already restrictions in place. FYI: There are 77 provinces in Thailand and only 9 + BKK with an alcohol ban so far. 

According to this list here I count 16 inc Bangkok?

Geta alife Do something creative - If your life is dictated by being able to buy a beer I think you need to look in the mirror and ask yourself how can I help others suffering

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Rimmer locked this topic