BANGKOK
webfact

Bangkok: Mad rush to buy booze as shelves stripped ahead of ten day ban

LOL, anyway half the adults around the world are alcoholics, when I go to the beach in the morning 10 am half the men are already drinking beer, so they are free, but impossible with this habit of daily booze to keep one's whole mind and especially one's health ounce one get older.

• Like 1

I wonder how much tax/revenue will be put into the government or the importers coffers after all of the alcohol purchased due to this totally unnecessary ban.

Good for shop, the old bottles nobody want will be sale quickly...

• Haha 1

Shows the rate of addition to demon drink . Most likely more deaths related,  than the virus so far 

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

Prohibition Thai style, i'm going to the attic to retrieve my moonshine making equipments... all i need are cornmeal and one hillbilly redneck...

Good luck on the corn meal all I've found is finely ground corn flower

• Like 1

It just goes to show Thailand's dependency on alcohol - much illegal, and will still be in continued supply during the ban, like the Prohibition Days in the USA!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BobbyL said:

Perfect idea to congregate loads of people together. Some of the photos online of the queues were ridiculous. 

Yep...All created by the 'Government Think Tank'...It's about time Thailand outsourced their resource requirements for anything requiring proper thought and logic,and forget about the loss of face BS!! These guys need serious help.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, lujanit said:

Mom n Pop stores are still selling today in Nonthaburi even though alcohol sales are banned.

At Licenced outlets only