List of Thai provinces that have banned alcohol sales

webfact

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My TGF swears she saw on the news last night that we can buy alcohol Sunday the 3rd of May.  I cannot find anything in English stating that.  She has been wrong before, but she and one of her girlfriends keep insisting it's true.  Is there any way to check that??

On 5/2/2020 at 10:23 AM, JOE BAMA said:

My TGF swears she saw on the news last night that we can buy alcohol Sunday the 3rd of May.  I cannot find anything in English stating that.  She has been wrong before, but she and one of her girlfriends keep insisting it's true.  Is there any way to check that??

There is another long thread already, but to save looking at it, she is right this time

Thailand's alcohol sales ban was lifted Sunday May 3rd with only the governors of Pathum Thani, Buriram, Nakhon Phanom, Petchaburi and Phitsanulok keeping it in place until the end of May.

13 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

Thailand's alcohol sales ban was lifted Sunday May 3rd with only the governors of Pathum Thani, Buriram, Nakhon Phanom, Petchaburi and Phitsanulok keeping it in place until the end of May.

Instead of joining the mad rush the day the ban was lifted, I waited until the next day. Just another beautiful day in the neighborhood. No lines, shelves were all full. I DID stock up (4 bottles of Amaretto, 4 bottles of whiskey, etc). SO glad to see my local 7/11 is selling smaller cans of Kaiserdom. The larger cans were a bit much.

kaiserdom.jpg

Archived