BANGKOK
webfact

List of Thai provinces that have banned alcohol sales

Well Bangkok has just extended until the end of the month. I can see some of the other 28 provinces that had a similar timeframe on ending the ban also now extending it.

1 minute ago, Seismic said:

Well Bangkok has just extended until the end of the month. I can see some of the other 28 provinces that had a similar timeframe on ending the ban also now extending it.

I thought I saw all provinces had done this extension last week?

Does anybody has a link, that Bankok extended till the end of the month?

3 minutes ago, SuwadeeS said:

29 minutes ago, SuwadeeS said:

Told Sukhothai ban alcohol until 30th April kinda a silly really since the ban and staying home I drink more 😂 😂 many Thailand Govt's officials must be Muslim these days I guess. 😷

• Like 1

Can we have an update on alcohol ban starting from 20 April 2020, please.

35 minutes ago, Moo 2 said:

Can we have an update on alcohol ban starting from 20 April 2020, please.

Easy   Nationwide Ban till April 30th

Amantcharoen ends on 30th this month, not 17th

Getting a sense this might go on. Yesterday's briefing was talking about this and other measures improving peoples health or along those lines anyway, and then said this is the new normal. Also if the numbers continue to lessen from tomorrow on, then it could be claimed that the alcohol ban was partially responsible. 

Just now, Bluetongue said:

Getting a sense this might go on. Yesterday's briefing was talking about this and other measures improving peoples health or along those lines anyway, and then said this is the new normal. Also if the numbers continue to lessen from tomorrow on, then it could be claimed that the alcohol ban was partially responsible. 

Yesterday, there was a Thai bloke on tele telling folk about the continuing restrictions, BUT, when it came to booze he said something like....

"Not having alcohol will make you think about your "vice"..."....Now that is big brother talk from a _________________...🤔

20 hours ago, transam said:

Yesterday, there was a Thai bloke on tele telling folk about the continuing restrictions, BUT, when it came to booze he said something like....

"Not having alcohol will make you think about your "vice"..."....Now that is big brother talk from a _________________...🤔

Yes I think same briefing, anyway we'll know soon enough

On 4/22/2020 at 2:04 PM, transam said:

Yeah well there are many people about like that, if they had brains they would be dangerous. 😁

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Yeah well there are many people about like that, if they had brains they would be dangerous. 😁

A lot of them are named Muhammad, too. I've no idea why they seem to be running Thailand now.

3 minutes ago, Guderian said:

A lot of them are named Muhammad, too. I've no idea why they seem to be running Thailand now.

I think I mentioned something in that direction before, don't think it's there anymore. 😂

• Haha 1