Jump to content
BANGKOK
webfact

List of Thai provinces that have banned alcohol sales

Recommended Posts

Well Bangkok has just extended until the end of the month. I can see some of the other 28 provinces that had a similar timeframe on ending the ban also now extending it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Seismic said:

Well Bangkok has just extended until the end of the month. I can see some of the other 28 provinces that had a similar timeframe on ending the ban also now extending it.

I thought I saw all provinces had done this extension last week?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anybody has a link, that Bankok extended till the end of the month?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SuwadeeS said:

Does anybody has a link, that Bankok extended till the end of the month?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, SuwadeeS said:

Does anybody has a link, that Bankok extended till the end of the month?

 

Told Sukhothai ban alcohol until 30th April kinda a silly really since the ban and staying home I drink more 😂 😂 many Thailand Govt's officials must be Muslim these days I guess. 😷

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we have an update on alcohol ban starting from 20 April 2020, please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Moo 2 said:

Can we have an update on alcohol ban starting from 20 April 2020, please.

Easy   Nationwide Ban till April 30th

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amantcharoen ends on 30th this month, not 17th

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Getting a sense this might go on. Yesterday's briefing was talking about this and other measures improving peoples health or along those lines anyway, and then said this is the new normal. Also if the numbers continue to lessen from tomorrow on, then it could be claimed that the alcohol ban was partially responsible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bluetongue said:

Getting a sense this might go on. Yesterday's briefing was talking about this and other measures improving peoples health or along those lines anyway, and then said this is the new normal. Also if the numbers continue to lessen from tomorrow on, then it could be claimed that the alcohol ban was partially responsible. 

Yesterday, there was a Thai bloke on tele telling folk about the continuing restrictions, BUT, when it came to booze he said something like....

"Not having alcohol will make you think about your "vice"..."....Now that is big brother talk from a _________________...🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, transam said:

Yesterday, there was a Thai bloke on tele telling folk about the continuing restrictions, BUT, when it came to booze he said something like....

"Not having alcohol will make you think about your "vice"..."....Now that is big brother talk from a _________________...🤔

Yes I think same briefing, anyway we'll know soon enough

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2020 at 2:04 PM, transam said:

Yesterday, there was a Thai bloke on tele telling folk about the continuing restrictions, BUT, when it came to booze he said something like....

"Not having alcohol will make you think about your "vice"..."....Now that is big brother talk from a _________________...🤔

Yeah well there are many people about like that, if they had brains they would be dangerous. 😁

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Yeah well there are many people about like that, if they had brains they would be dangerous. 😁

A lot of them are named Muhammad, too. I've no idea why they seem to be running Thailand now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Guderian said:

A lot of them are named Muhammad, too. I've no idea why they seem to be running Thailand now.

I think I mentioned something in that direction before, don't think it's there anymore. 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...