Who's scared of Covid-19! Thai youth stick two fingers up to curfew at drugs birthday party as raid is bungled

webfact

34 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

that photo to me is like showing a alcoholic a photo of a huge ice cold beer.

my hands have been shaking for about a week now.

I hear and understand your pain.

Have you tried Scrabble?

Proof? Go here:

Rooster

Edited by Jane Dough
addition
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, sungod said:

It does raise a good point though.

If you do get naked at one of these booze/drug fueled orgies there are not many places you can put the car keys/iphone for a quick getaway if the feds turn up

Think I'm going to start wearing one of those running belts with pockets.

If only there was a pack you could wear that had zipper pockets in it where things like phones, keys and wallets could be kept.
Maybe one that could be adjusted to sit over your fanny so it would be out of the way during "certain" activities. 

I know, they could call it a "fanny pack" ! ????

kindpng_4721746.png.f72b467db9ee2c80d07fbe522e2be5c6.png

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Nice slim girls though.

I used to see a local boy where I lived a couple of years ago, left school with virtually no education, had nothing going for him.

He used to push a hand cart past our place, he was selling something spread onto bread and toasted cut into squares. He would go past us and stand outside 7-11 nearby.

A couple of hours later he shuffle back with most of what he took.. no-one really wanted to touch what he had.

I moved away but kept contact with a friend nearby, after about 6 months I was visiting and saw this lad walk past again, same cart but he was about half the weight, litteraly as skinny as a rake... I sad to my friend "is he sick"? Nah he's on yaba, talk about walking dead !

a couple of months after that I was talking on telephone to my friend and he said remember that boy selling toast...

he's dead!

Who in gods name would touch that stuff... pretty girls like that wasting their life away, for what?

2 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Who in gods name would touch that stuff... pretty girls like that wasting their life away, for what?

To look attractive and have fun.

My gf was taking 10 hits a day when I first met her, slim, beautiful and a lot of fun (a 9 or 10).

If you saw her, you'd have wanted her.

Roll forward a few years and she's off the drugs, chubby (polite description) and dull as a pond plant (4 or 5).

Nobody notices her any more.

Edited by BritManToo

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

when I first met her, slim, beautiful and a lot of fun (a 9 or 10).

If you saw her, you'd have wanted her.

Roll forward a few years and she's off the drugs, chubby (polite) and dull as a pond plant (4 or 5).

Nobody notices her any more.

Same as my missus, but minus the drugs !

• Haha 1