BANGKOK

1 hour ago, Liverpoolfan said:

so true mate. whats the point in staying home all day in front of a computer screen?

may as well be in Grimsby. 

OH NO, not Grimsby!!!

• Haha 1

I'm missing golf and swimming. My GF lives not far away, so we can visit one another when either or both are in the mood for some humpy rumpy.

I spend time on Thai Visa, talk to friends on the phone. I sit on my online share trading account like a crow on a rubbish bin, looking for juicy scraps. Every problem is an opportunity.

I've taken on an exercise regime Pilotman doesn't like, working in terms of keeping reasonably fit. Who knows, the flexibility section may result in me getting more distance on my drives.

I have plenty of music and film media to keep me entertained. I go shopping every day, Chiang Rai is not locked down. Alternate alcohol-free days with alcohol days.

I guess the ones who will come out better when this is over are those who are comfortable in their own skins, and have self-discipline.

9 minutes ago, tropo said:

That's a good point. A hobby for the sake of a hobby is just killing time. If you need to kill time, what is the point? That would be like treating time as an enemy.

Thaivisa is a good distraction though - my posting frequency has increased 10 fold, much to the disappointment of my many sparring partners on here LOL

I trust you do not confuse quantity with quality.

In my village in Isan (not Grimsby) it's all very easy, I go out when I want to, people have stopped wearing their masks now that the novelty has worn off and if I want I can go out for a stroll around the market town 17 km away, doesn't seem to be any restrictions, the town is emptier than usual but there are still people (with masks) around and Tesco's is still busy although less so.

Never seen life brighter😀

Woke up to morning

for another day

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I trust you do not confuse quantity with quality.

No, but you probably do, judging by your post count in the short time you're been on here.

53 minutes ago, Traubert said:

You might forget you're a scouser.

you would be surprised how many Liverpool fans arnt scousers...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pilotman said:

now that is true. And boy, do I miss good fish and chips.  

I’m still in Oz, and I think like that sometimes, until I’m halfway though the stuff... 🤣

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

OH NO, not Grimsby!!!

Nice seafront at Grimsby (Cleethorpes).

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, tropo said:

No, but you probably do, judging by your post count in the short time you're been on here.

Well, if I look at the approval ratio, I'd say other posters consider my posts to be better quality than yours.

What's with this short time BS? How long do I have to be here before fossils decide I am sufficiently atrophied?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Nice seafront at Grimsby (Cleethorpes).

maybe, but the sea is dark, muddy, cold and uninviting. It looks like it exists in 1955, when I used to visit as a kid,  and is mighty depressing. It was then too, bar the fish and chips and ice cream. 

• Like 1