Dogs are dying in temple and shelters, how to help them ? Order food online and deliver at temple ?

18 hours ago, colinneil said:

People are going hungry, no job, no money, very bleak futures, and you are worrying about damn dogs.

Better spend your time and effort helping people first.

Yesterday i milled some sticky rice, filled a bucket, approx 12-14 kilos, my wife then passed it to some very poor hungry people.

I agree with you, human are useless and just deserve what happens to them IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES !

I support dogs all around and would never help any human.

Dogs are not guilty about anything that happens in the world, human, and the first reason is that they keep having kids when it's such a stupid idea in suck a fuxxed world.

Can someone confirm the delivery address ? or i will try to drive to this temple to bring food, a bag of 20 kg food costs only 520 thb at Pattaya.

And as now 90% people are eating home, it would not be so difficult even for the most idiots to keep the unfinished food and bring it to temple twice a week if living in the area,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

Why are dogs starving at shelters?  The pet food shops are still open, and there is no shortage of food.  The shelter will still have its staff.  Looking at those phots... it takes many weeks for the dogs to get to that state...  

As the for dogs in the temples, the monks are still getting their food.  They can just share their food with the dogs.  There are quite of few overweight monks, that would help them get healthy to give a large portion of their meal to the dogs.  

I agree that most monks just don't care and have no face to let dogs starve as on the photo.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Number 6 said:

It's unfortunate that selfish people bought dogs and in an even more selfish act dumped them.

The dogs like all dogs without shots and license should be put down humanely.

This is the best way to solve the dog problem...longterm

• Like 2

There are many organisations helping stray animals and they have neutering/psying of stray cats and dogs at their core activities to prevent more and more and more stray animals. They catch and release healthy ones after being neuterd. Even the animals you can adopt true them are neuterd. 

A worthy and humane cause, worthy of support.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, jadee said:

I wouldn't pay to send food there - it just perpetuates an unsustainable cycle - but I would pay for a vet to visit the temple and euthanize them. If there's anything to be learned from the current pandemic its that people and virus-ridden animals DON'T mix

Dont you mean animals and virus ridden people???????????????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you want to help soi dogs adopt them and take them home. People should quit dropping them off at the tempes expecting someone else to take care of them. It is not the temples responsibility. People should also quit feeding the dogs in someone elses neighborhood when it it becomes a problem. Abandoned dogs are a big problem and create a big problem. 

• Like 1

Just read the headline again, answer       a bit of lead.

I am a real dog lover but this thing & dogs in this country is beyond a joke.

Breed dogs for many years but most of these roaming mongrels that are unkept, unregistered,

not vaccinated   nor loved would be better off with an early departure.

Got bitten in QS walking through  the Tobacco Monopoly one Sunday morning when a pack of about 8 went unprovoked crazy.

If I had been a young lady I think they would have killed her.

I would help with the cull

• Like 1