The Mandalorian: Fans uncover massive stormtrooper error ‘I’m confused!’

snoop1130

The Mandalorian: Fans uncover massive stormtrooper error ‘I’m confused!’

By LUCAS HILL-PAUL

iliu.PNG

The Mandalorian: Fans uncover massive stormtrooper error (Image: Disney Plus)

Already a huge Disney Plus hit in the US, The Mandalorian attracted even more fans when the streaming service reached the UK. As the series prepares to introduce its primary antagonist, fans are still unsure where the series fits into the Star Wars timeline.

Set after the events of Return of the Jedi, and before Disney’s reboot of the franchise The Force Awakens, the Disney Plus show introduces a new iconic character to the Star Wars universe.

Din Djarin (played by Pedro Pascal) is a ruthless Mandalorian bounty hunter, who diverts from his mission when he recovers a mysterious alien known only as The Child.

UK viewers should be warned, as the following contains mild spoilers for the final four episodes of the first season.

Full Story: https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1267403/The-Mandalorian-season-1-plot-hole-stormtrooper-Disney-Plus-video

2 hours ago, bartender100 said:

The Stormtrooper must be the easiest killed, worst shot, dumbest solider ever in the film industry

I would say 2nd to the battle droids of Episodes 1 - 3, as Lucas said himself, 'they can be cut down like butter', a great way to create dramatic tension from the master of script writing, George Lucas ???? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No way ALL Stormtroopers were killed... The Empire is a  GALACTIC Empire...  it would have troops and equipment,  ships stationed all over, on many, many different Planets.. 

Now, with the Emperor and Vader being killed,  they have no Leadership and would end up somewhere  

Pretty simple answer and no confusion from me.

Er, you think it's real? Dial 911, you need help????

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Hmm. Storm Troopers? Too many? 

They are not really any different to the henchmen one sees in any movie scene with world villain or drug overlord. They fall off roofs in droves as soon as someone fires a gun.

It was a pleasant enough initial series. I will now have to wait and see if the subsequent one(s) are as good.

Season 1 was a nice romp, no issues with having stormtroopers turning up TBH but I'm ready to be disappointed as they scramble to bring out Season 2. I hope they don't try too hard to improve it...

• Like 1