800k needed 2 or 3 months in advance of renewal?

Currently on one year extension of stay on a Non O visa.  Due to expire in September.  I complied with the requirement to keep 800k in the bank for three months after, and then started using those funds towards living expenses.  Kept above the 400k minimum as required.

cant remember if it is 2 months or 3 months before the next extension when it needs to be topped back up to 800k.  Advice appreciated thanks.

9 minutes ago, fishtank said:

2 months nationwide.

Maybe they have all caught up with the 2 month. Which of course is correct.

However as per usual in Thailand even after the changes to money in bank requirements, there were couple imm offices that were still requiring 3 month within last year. Hope they have come up to speed. 

• Like 2

On 4/11/2020 at 9:08 AM, allane said:

Incorrect. I did mine on March 18 (3 months), after being told 2 weeks earlier that 2 1/2 months wasn't enough. (Surin).

Allane     about the advertisements, take Opera browser and you don't get them

On 4/11/2020 at 9:08 AM, allane said:

Incorrect. I did mine on March 18 (3 months), after being told 2 weeks earlier that 2 1/2 months wasn't enough. (Surin).

At Chang Wattana, 2 month before, 3 months after.   Perhaps that is the source of the confusion.

I did mine 3 weeks ago at Chang Wattana and 2 months before application was accepted.  Account must remain above B800,000 for 3 months after extension validity date.