Pattaya officials revise lockdown plans - new checkpoints to be set up

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There have been some new check points set up where I am. Travelling from the balcony to the kitchen this morning there was a checkpoint asking If I have showered yet. Random stops in the lounge area t

IS IT not AMAZING ALL THESE POLICE......to be used to check.....where are they IN NORMAL TIMES, to check helmetless riders??? and noisy exhausts and vehicles not showing TAX .....the list goes on....

That is because they all went ti immugration

Posted Images

In addition to changing the locations of the checkpoints, authorities will focus their attention on securely locking down an inner part of the city where about 2,800 foreign tourists are staying and most of the infections have occurred, starting on Tuesday.

• Thanks 1

Seems most of the big supermarkets on Sukhumvit may be more accessible now, so little need to go into the city center.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

I can't see the new checkpoints working, there are loads of shortcuts to avoid them. We need a map to see the road blocks

Again, I ride a pushbike around Jomtien/Pattaya. FAR too many shortcuts to get around. I can go from Na Jomtien all the way to Pattaya Nua without ever hitting a major road.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1