Gutter replacement- PVC Only

jeffandgop

I'm replacing my existing PVC rain gutters that are installed to my carport. I want PVC only and if anyone has a product/manufacturer they might recommend, please let me know. We currently have a gutter system manufactured by VG Gutter but I am looking for another manufacturer........Thanks!!

Not sure if this comment is any use to you, but we replaced our totally inadequate PVC rain guttering with large aluminium guttering that our little local builder put together himself. They were then painted in appropriate high quality weather proof paint.  They are large storm gutters, so can channel large volumes of storm rain very effectively and they will be long lasting.  Of course, right now, it would nice to see them in operation as we haven't had rain for months. As I say, maybe not a solution for you, but local builders can sometimes come up with very practical ingenious solutions .  Sorry if this post is a waste of time. 

Windsor PVC guttering is OK.  Thai Vinyl on Hang Dong road next to the Geriatric Hospital or Veera Panich (now called Home Mart) next to the entrance to D-Condo by Central Festival are the main outlets in town. You can also go to their factory: 

The WIndsor showroom is on the third ring road, at the intersection with the road 1001.

If you drive from Meechock Plaza on road 1001 heading north, turn right on road 121, the showroom is on your right side.

I suggest going there if you can, Thai Vinyl seemed expensive to me.

Edited by Greenside

4 hours ago, jeffandgop said:

We currently have a gutter system manufactured by VG Gutter but I am looking for another manufacturer........Thanks!!

Have to ask why? whats wrong with VG, I used same, it has been perfectly functional for 6 years now.

12 hours ago, CGW said:

Have to ask why? whats wrong with VG, I used same, it has been perfectly functional for 6 years now.

In one area the gutters began to leak thru a seam...their rep, who installed the system, no longer is in business.  Although VG acknowledged that the installation was performed properly, they refused to honor the warranty and I had to pay for the repair.  3X they came out to repair; each time it leaked worst than when they started work.  The repair area was near my pool; I shouldn't have to tell them to bring ground cover to protect the pool deck and pool, but I did before they came to repair.  They didn't, dropped a section of gutter with all of its debris, making a mess.  After finishing one repair, I climbed the ladder to check and discovered they had thrown all of their trash in the gutter.  They took the old section of gutter removed- about 20 feet, and threw it in the lot next to my house after I asked and was assured they would take it away to discard.  Their rep is too afraid to confront their sub who does the installation.  They're <deleted>.  I don't want them near my house again.

14 hours ago, Greenside said:

Windsor PVC guttering is OK.  Thai Vinyl on Hang Dong road next to the Geriatric Hospital or Veera Panich (now called Home Mart) next to the entrance to D-Condo by Central Festival are the main outlets in town. You can also go to their factory: 

The WIndsor showroom is on the third ring road, at the intersection with the road 1001.

If you drive from Meechock Plaza on road 1001 heading north, turn right on road 121, the showroom is on your right side.

I suggest going there if you can, Thai Vinyl seemed expensive to me.

Thanks..I know Windsor- its their PVC windows we installed in our home..they're just a few K away...

6 hours ago, jeffandgop said:

Although VG acknowledged that the installation was performed properly, they refused to honor the warranty

Ok, so it was the fitting & fitters, I think the product is good. I fitted myself, simply not worth the hassle of watching the average Thai worker bodge an installation, throw their garbage in the easiest place for them and do nothing to clean up after themselves!