Hua Hin: Governor says: "Well done folks, there's no need to lock you down".

rooster59

Hua Hin is NOT locked down, I travel frequently to other provinces and other than Rama II And hwy 35 towards bkk . I've never had to stop. I put the windows down , smile and give a salute to the coppers..They couldn't be bothered if you're polite and respectful . 

Hua Hin is NOT locked down, I travel frequently to other provinces and other than Rama II And hwy 35 towards bkk . I've never had to stop. I put the windows down , smile and give a salute to the coppers..They couldn't be bothered if you're polite and respectful . 

20 hours ago, Greg O said:

Beaches are open as well, praise Buddah..

Today was told beaches closed ,  I'm looking out now from Khao Takiab to HH no Farangs exercising ,  Just a few fishermen . Granted it was raining for a while.   Security guard said there is a fine for being on beach / swimming .....   Anyone else can confirm ?

17 hours ago, Dublin01 said:

Today was told beaches closed ,  I'm looking out now from Khao Takiab to HH no Farangs exercising ,  Just a few fishermen . Granted it was raining for a while.   Security guard said there is a fine for being on beach / swimming .....   Anyone else can confirm ?

I go to HH beach most mornings. Today the beach was fully open, plenty of walkers, swimmers, runners and no problem social distancing. The weather and view was excellent at 08:00am this morning.

image.thumb.png.d0636e38614277d62a57f4af115c1cb4.pngimage.thumb.png.86d06833bbd4cfc14323eebf21b487f6.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, soi3eddie said:

I go to HH beach most mornings.

You will be a lot healthier and disease resistant for doing that everyday too...

Healthy mind, healthy body ???? 

Good for you... I'm the same, while I'm able to I get out everyday for 10km of hills (small ones in Singapore)

8 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

You will be a lot healthier and disease resistant for doing that everyday too...

Healthy mind, healthy body ???? 

Good for you... I'm the same, while I'm able to I get out everyday for 10km of hills (small ones in Singapore)

Up and down Bukit Timah a few times will keep you healthy! ????  

1 hour ago, soi3eddie said:

I go to HH beach most mornings. Today the beach was fully open, plenty of walkers, swimmers, runners and no problem social distancing. The weather and view was excellent at 08:00am this morning.

image.thumb.png.d0636e38614277d62a57f4af115c1cb4.pngimage.thumb.png.86d06833bbd4cfc14323eebf21b487f6.png

THANKS A LOT ,  DOING THE SAME NOW ... 10KM A DAY TARGET

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

I live in Hua Hin and what people don't understand is Hua Hin is so boring it was like being locked down before the lock down so locking us down really was no change at all. 

Hey NCC it's not that bad but would be much better if cafes and restauarants were open for dine-in.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2020 at 10:58 AM, NCC1701A said:

I live in Hua Hin and what people don't understand is Hua Hin is so boring it was like being locked down before the lock down so locking us down really was no change at all. 

So, it begs the question - why the hell re you still here? Plenty of other places you could go and live in.