Please Advice A Good Chiropractor

vlad

About a year and a half ago, I went to a clinic across from Central Kad Suan Kaew (on the same side of the street from Buddy Internet). I am inexperienced with Chiropractors, but he certainly helped me. I was on vacation and took 3 (maybe 4) treatments. He was from Switzerland. Sorry, I don't remember his name or the clinic.

What about a good Thai massage? I used to use chiropractors in The States for my sciatica, but the relief was always only temporary, if it even helped.....When I came here, I went to Rinkaew Povich...After the first time, the back and leg pain was noticeably lessened. After the second time, it was gone. Up to that point, I had suffered reoccurring sciatica for most of 20 years...

It has been almost 20 years since my visits to Rinkaew Povich, and I have never had sciatica again...

Rinkaew Povich is in the old CM Hospital complex....Another place for a great Thai massage is Lek Chaiya, who's been doing Thai massage longer than any other practioner in CM...Her shop is where the Easy Diner used to be.

Watch her sharp elbows, though. :o