BANGKOK
fredwiggy

Americans, Have You Received Your Virus Stimulus Check From Trump Yet?

I'm still waiting on the IRS to fix it's mistake, putting my file under the "someone claimed you as a dependent" code.

9 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Still no new info on the get my payment site. Same "Payment Status Not Available" message.

Still the same false info on the IRS site. As far as I know nobody has gotten one unless they filed a tax return or used the non filer site.

image.png.91adf5db686cfa232a353e636e14714d.png

Still the same advice on the non filers site that a person in my case should not use it. I am worried it would throw a wrench in the works if I tried it now. 

It still states this.

image.png.425159559c6097341f4a14fead11a85e.png

I am sure I would have problems since I am married to a Thai and would not be submitting info for her.

Has anybody gotten a payment recently?

Same boat here - neither a check or DD.  Also Status not Available from the start...

Just saw this topic again in the sidebar.  I received my check on May 15, then 3-4 days later the Trump letter.  Around the beginning of May I had checked the Social security website and it stated my check was mailed April 24.  So took about 3 weeks.  Will have to wait to deposit after Thai post opens up to international mail I guess.  Bank will not accept until then, was told.  Last U.S. check I deposited here took about 6 weeks to clear... funds to be available.  Wish I knew how to get the Bank of America Check scanning app on my phone without a U.S. phone number, but seems impossible.