Roaming acitve saudi arabia ??

maleklo

I had been able to roam on my 12call prepaid sim in the past.

Since I upgraded to 3G, I have lost this service.

I have been given new sim cards since upgrading recently. When I went to saudi arabia  the other day, I was not able to connect to any of the saudi  providers (stc or zain or mobily ) 

give me messege (sim card rejected  and no network access ) ... please help ...I contacted ais by email did not help me

My sim was working before March and suddenly disappeared and no longer working? Does international roaming need a subscription now ?? Note that the validity of the sim 2021,  active my sim  on  8/7/2019 I did not change it

how  turn on roaming? my sim  card rejected ..and my ais not work 

explain me please?
websit ais :

http://www.ais.co.th/roaming/en/signup.html

Stay connected wherever you go in the world with the service that really links people together. The international roaming service allows subscribers to make-receive calls, send-receive SMS/MMS or connect to data through mobile phones, smartphones or tablets when abroad anywhere , anytime 24/7. With our quality network and global alliance, you can now roam the world with only your regular phone number. What is important for you is important for us to provide you with the best service. For AIS customers who have already subscribed to the international roaming service before upgrading to AIS 3G 2100, the service will be automatically upgraded to be compatible with AIS 3G 2100.

Edited by maleklo