Anyone loose electricity?

Lumbini

Had 2 short power outs  here in Na-Jomtien over the last 2 days..this morning  everything (electrical) went off for a few seconds and then there was  a big bang from an overloaded transformer exploding  everyone's at home with TV and aircons going full blast the power grid  will be tested.

We lose electricity nearly every day. Whenever there is a rain shower or thunder then power goes out over a wide are. It is caused by cables being down by falling trees, miles away. I had to buy a generator to keep our fish alive. 

49 minutes ago, Pedrogaz said:

We lose electricity nearly every day. Whenever there is a rain shower or thunder then power goes out over a wide are. It is caused by cables being down by falling trees, miles away. I had to buy a generator to keep our fish alive. 

Same here in Chaiyaphum...

• Haha 1

On Soi Khao Noi the power went out in the evening for about 20 minutes for some reason, long after the rain ended. Such outages are fairly rare and usually the result of someone screwing up (car hitting a pole or truck snagging a wire).
Whatever the reason, they had it back on fairly quickly and it's been steady ever since. 

36 minutes ago, ReLo said:

What ? nobody told you that if living in a correct condo you would have 24 hours electricity because the condo has generators bigger than the lift size ?

I'd rather live without electric than in a shoebox condo.

• Haha 1