Thai man arrested for licking bridge

webfact

Reminds me of those days in Dagenham (England) when we all went about licking battery terminals. It was part of the Dagenham Dock Crew's initiation ceremony. Remember the small batteries with both terminals at the same end. Probably everyone on TVForum has had a go.

7 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Reminds me of those days in Dagenham (England) when we all went about licking battery terminals. It was part of the Dagenham Dock Crew's initiation ceremony. Remember the small batteries with both terminals at the same end. Probably everyone on TVForum has had a go.

Naah, never tried licking batteries.

Our initiation ceremony was peeing on an electrical fence.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I find it interesting that the face of this person has not been pixcellated.

I think it is disgusting that this clearly mentally ill individual is the subject of ridicule. He deserves treatment rather than loss of dignity. And Thai Visa, you are part of the problem, not the solution!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, ezzra said:

There was this US article from last week of a sh*t for brain guy licking a public toilet bowl and he got infected with the Covid 19.. som nam na...

I find it hard to believe he got the covid19 from the toilets

18 hours ago, ezzra said:

There was this US article from last week of a sh*t for brain guy licking a public toilet bowl and he got infected with the Covid 19.. som nam na...

Bet that's not all he got! Be swell if this virus would pick on the mouth breathers? 

Edited by daveAustin

21 hours ago, ezzra said:

Luckily, all the Corona viruses in his body were soon killed by the HIV and Herpes viruses.

• Like 1