Thai Visa Forum

China tensions in Southeast Asia flare online

• 11 months later...
On 4/14/2020 at 1:06 PM, BritManToo said:

No photo of the model ..... so here's one I found.

wee.jpg

Oh, so we're seeing a Chinese lady in Thailand, making anti-China comments regarding the corona virus ?  Women like her should realise, if she was to turn up in America, she might get racist abuse.

The vast amount of anti-China comments on the internet regarding the corona virus, is encouraging racist attacks on Asians in America. Lockdown in Britain will end at some point in time. I really do hope that we're not going to see a wave of racist attacks and abuse aimed at people who look Chinese, in Britain.

9 minutes ago, tonbridgebrit said:

I really do hope that we're not going to see a wave of racist attacks and abuse aimed at people who look Chinese, in Britain.

Not a chance of that IMO, most Brits hold the Chinese and Chinese looking communiuty here in high esteem............They're usually well educated, hard working, respectful of others and mind their own business and I really don't think that anyone is that narrow minded to link them with a global pandemic.....................

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, bojo said:

Not a chance of that IMO, most Brits hold the Chinese and Chinese looking communiuty here in high esteem............They're usually well educated, hard working, respectful of others and mind their own business and I really don't think that anyone is that narrow minded to link them with a global pandemic.....................

I hope you're right. It's worrying to notice news reports from America, going on about racist attacks over there.