Is Tesco On Nut food court open.

taiwanatoa

The food court at the Tesco Prachachuen has some stalls open. Same with a Big C we visited. One might imagine other food courts might also be open for takeaway.  

The workers need to eat! 

Edited by Curt1591
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Takeaway, maybe.

But the question didn't sound like asking for takeaway.

It sounded to me like taiwanatoa was asking if the food courts were open. I wasn't going to assume that he was looking to order up and sit down with 100 of his close friends in the wonderful atmosphere afforded by a Tesco center food court.

As I implied with my "The workers need to eat! " statement, many people use the courts for takeaway. Around most malls and shopping centers you will find numerous workers, sitting at their shops, dining on cheap food from the center's food court.

But you're right. He may really like bringing back memories of dining in a grade school cafeteria. If this is the case, I would suggest he visit a larger hospital's food court. Many are allowed to have seating, albeit "socially distanced", to give the staff a place to eat on break.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Show a picture of an opened food court with seats and tables occupied at these times.

Need something for uncle Prayut to take care of.

Didn't think to snap a photo, but Bangkok Hospital's food court was open, with distanced seating, as recently as last week.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, treetops said:

Usually to stupid questions posted by dumbasses.

You are one of the most obvious. Keep talking to the mirror, clown. Not everyone is down to your intellectual level.

4 hours ago, Curt1591 said:

Welcome to ThaiVisa !

Right. I know. That's why I hardly ever use it anymore. Since the Ajarn forum closed down, all the idiots came over to T visa.  

1 minute ago, taiwanatoa said:

You are one of the most obvious. Keep talking to the mirror, clown. Not everyone is down to your intellectual level.

Check the OP/thread title out for a low intellectual level.  It's a cracker.

????????????

50 minutes ago, treetops said:

????????????

You're clearly the cracked one.

You'd better get back to your    appropriate I.Q. level of  "entertainment" on Fox " News" now !  

23 hours ago, treetops said:

????????????

You are clearly the cracked one.  Hey, you'd better hurry and get back to your intellectual level appropriate entertainment on FOX !????????????????????????????????????

• 1 month later...