Lazada scam?

SteveK

5 minutes ago, Marvie said:

Last August 1, 2020 I was surprised my old employer called me for I have a parcel from Lazada. So, I asked them to forward the parcels in my new address. All I can remember I did not order any items on that period of time nor expecting any parcel from them. When the items arrived I paid them since it was COD method. Now, to my surprise when I opened the parcel it was a very old teared clothings and the smell was really bad. I immediately message the chat center of Lazada informing them about those items. They instructed me to send back the items to their warehouse and will be refunded even my shipment fees. After few days, I sent back the parcel to their warehouse and on same day I also message them to inform that I already sent the items. But unfortunately, there was no action for the refund until this present. What upsets me knowing I was been scammed. After a few weeks same parcel has arrived same address, so I instructed them to return those items and will not pay. So on that day I message the chat center regarding another parcel. And warning them to secure my informations as well.

Up to this present almost everyday I make follow ups regarding my refund and always promised from the agent I talked. I even called their hotline to speak with the supervisor or manager but they did not allow me to speak. Thus that mean our informations in Lazada database are not secure? I hope this will be resolved soon and they will give my refund as well. Any advice?

IMG_3193 2.HEIC 1.23 MB · 0 downloads IMG_3195.HEIC 1.48 MB · 0 downloads IMG_3191 2.HEIC 1.32 MB · 0 downloads IMG_3194.HEIC 1.84 MB · 0 downloads IMG_3192 2.HEIC 1.58 MB · 0 downloads

No one has trusted a first time poster  who has  5 downloads on his first post.

I wonder why?

1 hour ago, Andy from Kent said:

No one has trusted a first time poster  who has  5 downloads on his first post.

I wonder why?

Well, I can't force anyone to believe me. Im just airing my disappointments. And needed your advice. Yeah, this is my first time to air my sentiments on social media. I felt helpless, that's all. Those file attachments were my proof that I truly received those unordered items. I don't have any intentions to ruin Lazada's reputation. 

22 hours ago, Marvie said:

Well, I can't force anyone to believe me. Im just airing my disappointments. And needed your advice. Yeah, this is my first time to air my sentiments on social media. I felt helpless, that's all. Those file attachments were my proof that I truly received those unordered items. I don't have any intentions to ruin Lazada's reputation. 

Ok, to be clear, my point is that your post  contains 5  "downloads".    Downloading from an unknown source is unwise at best.    Was there no other way to post your concern than  offering downloads?    Images wouldn't work?

Good luck with your issue.

• 3 years later...

LAZ rep 🤣 from: 

image.png.7cd0a310b2270c0ab884c57a540f9185.png

Just called Mrs to giveaway (no charges) either wifi/vacuum, air fryer or grill something ?

Just have to send them your LINE acct, so they can send you photo item & pick which one you want.

Mrs called LAZ ... no such giveaway