ATM attack: Don't blame me, says Thai man, I couldn't get any "Lao Khao"

webfact

23 minutes ago, webfact said:
Tired of waiting he decided to go home. Asked why he didn't take his motorcycle or the canister with him he said:

"I forgot". 

You just couldn't write it ????

Comical. 

Only thing that I can think of that would excuse such behavior is that he was still sozzled from the night before!

Edited by Liverpoolfan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, webfact said:
Tired of waiting he decided to go home. Asked why he didn't take his motorcycle or the canister with him he said:

"I forgot". 

You have one serious problem ,mate. hope you can get some help.

regards Worgeordie

• Like 1

Copied the following from a drug foundation site, likely to be a few more incidents maybe deaths as a result of the ban, much less than alcohol causes but still none the less potentially harmful without pairing the ban with actual support for those suffering from alcoholism.

“Addiction involves a hijacking of the survival mechanisms in the brain. People with drug addiction continue to use the drug as if their lives depend upon it. Body and brain get their wires crossed, so people in withdrawal can certainly feel like they are going to die if they don’t get enough of the drug they ‘need’.”

Withdrawal in someone with alcohol addiction itself is not life threatening, but there are complications that can lead to death, such as convulsions, where the person has an epileptic seizure, and cardiac arrhythmias, where the heart goes into a spasm and doesn’t pump blood efficiently. Other common symptoms include nausea, sweating and dysphoria (anxiety and restlessness).

And we’ve all heard of the delirium tremens or ‘the DTs’. Having the DTs is like being in a constant state of confusion and hyperactivity, and symptoms includes disorientation, hallucinations and vomiting. If the pink elephants aren’t bad enough, an alcoholic experiencing the DTs is susceptible to grand mal seizures, heart attacks and stroke."

• Like 2

8 hours ago, webfact said:

ATM attack: Don't blame me, says Thai man, I couldn't get any "Lao Khao"

555  555  555   How good is that. 100 % Guilty & saying " Not his fault ". Only happens in LOS. Deny Deny & Wai & everything is Hunky Dory.     ???????? 

9 hours ago, webfact said:

Kittipong told the police not to judge mad people, and not to have a go at folk just because they enjoy

demolishing ATM's ? even if he wasn't overly successful ..

and lay off the Lao Khao and smoke Ganj' instead then you'll be too whacked to even get up let alone try to blow up cash points machines .. 

Edited by Justgrazing
Sp
  • Haha 1