Theories, Speculation, Conspiracy ? What have you heard ?

CharlieH

There are many conspiracy theories, much speculation and all kinds of rumors flying around regarding the current Covid- 19 virus and its cause and true effect etc.

So what have you heard/read ? What do you think is more likely to be the truth of whats going on or whats behind it all (if anything)?

From the crazy to the bizarre to the more realistic lets hear it.

What do YOU think is real and what's nonsense ?

Whats made you laugh and whats made you think, whats made you concerned.

• Haha 1

Dont need links or sources here, this is strictly for off loading and entertainment purposes and the gift of sharing.!

Heres one I came across, this virus sittuation is mostly not true, its like a fire drill, an experiment and kind of test to see how people and systems cope with bio attacks and situations.

Its a warm up and prep for the main event ! 

Make of that what you will.

Heres another one......

Its been done deliberately as nations around the world are having problems as people are living longer and costing more in health care and pensions etc. This was designed and aimed to thin the herd of the older generations thus saving millions to the governments.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

The reason for the global lockdown is because the Illuminati are expecting the imminent arrival of their mothership.

Clearing the streets is required to minimise disruption as our new Lizard people overlords take control.

Dont have a link to anything because I just made that up which is what every conspiracy theory is.

you didn't make any of that up. you just wanted to sound cool. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Heres another one......

Its been done deliberately as nations around the world are having problems as people are living longer and costing more in health care and pensions etc. This was designed and aimed to thin the herd of the older generations thus saving millions to the governments.

so why the shutdowns? they r saving many

• Confused 1

Every cloud has a silver lining. My monthly budget has gone way down, because I'm not out and about spending.

There is a theory countries with lower spread of COVID-19 owe it to mass BCG immunizations for tuberculosis. A clinical trial is being held in Australia with 500 front line health workers to test the hypothesis.

I'm microwaving all my food, irrespective of whether it's been cooked previously by someone else. Thinking of a UV light on Lazada to disinfect banknotes.

The most popular conspiracy theory seems to be it's the first shot in an economic war, designed to wreck America and establish China as the pre-eminent economy.

As expat, this is what happens when you have too much free time.

... But the evidence shows that virus conspiracy came from extraterrestrial and lunatic mind.

Edited by Tarteso
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Heres another one......

This actually makes sense to me, as I have never trusted the "powers that be"

Heres another.......

Deliberate attack aimed at the USA from the Chinese to escalate tensions in the trade wars. Manipulate stocks and global currency markets. China also targeted UK at the highest level over failed trade deals. This is just the start of a Chinese push to dominate trade markets and why the SE Asia regions closest to China are the least effected.

• Like 1

The timing's awfully convenient.

A certain troubled airplane manufacturer now has an excuse to wind down operations. As do several large retail chains.

Many thought the US stock market bubble was about to pop. Then a crash, then a rush to "buy the dip", now it's even higher.

US/China trade war...

US Election year...

Europe HAD this refugee problem...

Protests WERE just starting over the expulsion of the opposition here in this country.

Hmm...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rookiescot said:

The reason for the global lockdown is because the Illuminati are expecting the imminent arrival of their mothership.

Clearing the streets is required to minimise disruption as our new Lizard people overlords take control.

Dont have a link to anything because I just made that up which is what every conspiracy theory is.

It's only a conspiracy theory when people call it that. We were told that Trump was being paranoid when he said his campaign headquarters were being bugged. That's when they called it a conspiracy theory. It proved to be true. (For example, I'm not a great Trum lover).

1 minute ago, cooked said:

That's when they called it a conspiracy theory. It proved to be true.

Indeed they like the general population to stay dumb, its a well worked out game that has been going on for a long time:-

image.png.9d4c9f0a811426f9e738fe309620f1dd.png

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

The Americans have intercepted intelligence that says 21 million people died in China from CV19

21 million phone contracts were cancelled...which is understandable when a country of 1.3 billion goes into lockdown

Heres another.......

With all the focus of the media on Covid , it enabled various things to be hidden, stuffed under the carpet, and get things passed without a light being thrown on it as it otherwise might.

A way to manipulate US election.

Its all a  huge diversion tactic !