Video: Ninety two year old Thai driver knocked out in road rage incident in Chachoengsao

webfact

On 4/17/2020 at 11:27 AM, keith101 said:

Maybe he would not have gotten so angry if the old man hadn't backed into him a second time and i can just imagine the old man telling the other driver that he should have reversed and let him out after the first time he hit him .

None of which excuses assaulting an old man by punching him in the face. 

In the West, this would bring serious charges.

• Thanks 1

If you watch the video the pick up driver was headed for his door and whatever the old man said caused the incident. Of course it's wrong, no excuse will do but I'm just saying the old man said something stupid that made the other guy see red.

On 4/17/2020 at 5:41 AM, Antonymous said:

Lock him up and throw away the key. Never thought I'd see myself saying that, but I'm just too angry to see this behaviour.

I don't agree, sorry. State's seriously need to start looking into putting people in the ground for this behaviour. With all that's going on in the world and the huge overpopulation, why do we need to retain such oxygen-thieving mouthbreathers? If the poor chap dies, it should be a straightforward by the judiciary.