Seperation from kid

scotia88

I'm in Australia and with the government saying at least 6 months lockdown I'm worried I won't get to see my 1 yr old son in Phuket for more than that possibility. Anyone else in this position?

Edited by scotia88
More details
  • Like 1

I have 2 kids, 3 and 8 years old, which need my care and support. But the Thai authorities won't, under NO circumstances, let me see them. I could provide PCR and antibody samples, doctors certificates, they could throw me in to a 14 day quarantene, and i could even provide a 100 000usd covid19 insurance, but it's a NO!  Just forget to see your kids na ka , you're just a falang worth NOTHING to us.

• Sad 1

I and my daughter are in Thailand just 10 min drive from me. Her mother (separated) who used to let me see my daughter once a month for 5 hours now won't let her see me at all because she thinks her mother may catch the virus. The world is gone mad and these unnecessary drakonian measures taken by governments around the world will destroy the economies of the world and families all based on a virus no worse than the flu?

(Quote: Dr. Anthony Fauci US Coronavirus Task Force)

Only 150 US citizens to date with no pre-existing conditions have died from COVID, (Quote; Easton Spectator)

So if it is no worse than the Flu which incidentally killed 61,000 people in 2017/18 and 45 Million were infected with 810,000. hospitalizations with the Flu. 

2018/19 Flu Season US 35 Million infected. 16.5 million seeking medical care. 34,000 deaths from Flu. 490,000 hospitalizations.With no shutdown or loss of business! Statistics from CDC gov website.

Compare those statistics with the current year!

Edited by Sumarianson
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

13 hours ago, Sumarianson said:

Only 150 US citizens to date with no pre-existing conditions have died from COVID, (Quote; Easton Spectator)

https://www.eastonspectator.com/2020/04/11/from-the-numbers-only-150-americans-to-date-with-no-pre-existing-conditions-have-died-from-the-coronavirus-or-0-9/

12 hours ago, markeewan said:

So far US deaths are 39,000, so don't quite match your source. 

How does his claim not match his source?  What is your covid 19 pre existing condition death related source?

On 4/18/2020 at 10:28 PM, RotBenz8888 said:

I have 2 kids, 3 and 8 years old, which need my care and support. But the Thai authorities won't, under NO circumstances, let me see them. I could provide PCR and antibody samples, doctors certificates, they could throw me in to a 14 day quarantene, and i could even provide a 100 000usd covid19 insurance, but it's a NO!  Just forget to see your kids na ka , you're just a falang worth NOTHING to us.

*falang* as you say are not being centered out with this you know that right ? not even some thai nationals can come home right now.

24 minutes ago, mr mr said:

*falang* as you say are not being centered out with this you know that right ? not even some thai nationals can come home right now.

Yes they are... If I was on the Malaysian side of the Thai border, I couldn't come back to Thailand now but Thai nationals can. even work permit holders can because it's more important for them to get back to a closed business !!

I'm in the same situation as the OP, stuck in Singapore until they decide it's ok for me to come home..

Edited by cornishcarlos

4 hours ago, ThaiWai said:

How does his claim not match his source?  What is your covid 19 pre existing condition death related source?

Easy to understand!!! Now it give more as double so much deaths and it can be that the part citizens with no pre-existing conditions is higher. This was in other countries too.

But don't forget, pre-existing conditions include Diabetes, Hypertension, Asthma, Lung Disease, Cancer, Immunodeficiency, Heart Disease, Kidney Disease, and GI/Liver Disease.

How much americans have Diabetes or Hypertension? ????

Are this enough corona dying candidates for you?

4 hours ago, ThaiWai said:

https://www.eastonspectator.com/2020/04/11/from-the-numbers-only-150-americans-to-date-with-no-pre-existing-conditions-have-died-from-the-coronavirus-or-0-9/

And how many of the listed flu deaths from those stats did not have pre-existing conditions?  The COVID-19 death toll for a short period of time if allowed to continue at its current pace will dwarf those stats for the annual flu.....just try to look at the big picture.

• Thanks 1