Travel to Pathumtani from Chaiyaphum

LeoCesar

I have no knowledge re Chaiyaphum. However, in my province, the private bus company is still offering service to/from Bangkok (and Rangsit), though on a reduced frequency. I read somewhere that private bus companies are restricted to 2 trips per day. So, presuming you have a private bus company there, ask at your bus station. And if you can find a way to get to Khorat or Khon Kaen, there is probably service from those cities.

If you can talk Thai ask anyone (farmer?) with a car. People are desperate and will rent you their car for a reasonable price. I know a few people who have just asked around in our village and someone has jumped at the chance to rent their car.

2 hours ago, allane said:

I have no knowledge re Chaiyaphum. However, in my province, the private bus company is still offering service to/from Bangkok (and Rangsit), though on a reduced frequency.

Last week I was at Khon Kaen immigration located at bus station 3.

I was somewhat surprised that it is not completely dead.

A couple of minivans (which I normally advice to avoid) and also a few coaches.

As far as I know bus traffic is not completely down. Services to Bangkok most likely exist.

Of course all traffic has to complete during the allowed times of 4 AM to 10 PM (no night bus, avoid curfew).

OP should really check again at the bus station.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

On 4/19/2020 at 9:04 AM, allane said:

I have no knowledge re Chaiyaphum. However, in my province, the private bus company is still offering service to/from Bangkok (and Rangsit), though on a reduced frequency. I read somewhere that private bus companies are restricted to 2 trips per day. So, presuming you have a private bus company there, ask at your bus station. And if you can find a way to get to Khorat or Khon Kaen, there is probably service from those cities.

Thanks

On 4/19/2020 at 11:06 AM, KhunBENQ said:

Last week I was at Khon Kaen immigration located at bus station 3.

I was somewhat surprised that it is not completely dead.

A couple of minivans (which I normally advice to avoid) and also a few coaches.

As far as I know bus traffic is not completely down. Services to Bangkok most likely exist.

Of course all traffic has to complete during the allowed times of 4 AM to 10 PM (no night bus, avoid curfew).

OP should really check again at the bus station.

Ok, thank you.