Tell PM to stop weapons purchases, end corruption: academic's message to country's richest

Jonathan Fairfield

50 minutes ago, YetAnother said:

of course what we all want; but take a look at who the current leaders are and how they got there and their tactics, and the realistic prospects of getting them out

Realistically , there are no prospects of getting them out .

Tanks , stronger  than democracy ..

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

"asking them for contributions in the efforts to contain the spread of Covid-19,"......Wissanu lied yet again...he said yesterday that the PM was not going begging...he is!

But there is a well know source that should contribute...and hasn't!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Well they have made a start in cleaning up the police force by arresting a policeman last week for attempting to rob a bank, you know they can't be everywhere at once and overdo it, step by step - please. 

Oh my. What an astonishing bit of detective work. You know they are really cracking down on the police franchisees, when they arrest one for robbing a bank! 

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, ChrisY1 said:

"asking them for contributions in the efforts to contain the spread of Covid-19,"......Wissanu lied yet again...he said yesterday that the PM was not going begging...he is!

But there is a well know source that should contribute...and hasn't!

Reason being -- can't afford it

I live in Thailand. I am not a citizen. Not a legal Resident. Am on a O visa. I have no opinion on matters Thai Govt except as expressed to immediate family.

The reason is that it does me no good to find myself angered because I have no say in Thai politics at all. No vote. No say.No input asked. None given.

I like it this way. It's very Taoist.

Not that I am a Taoist but like water I just keep flowing around the rocks and don't get stuck in the cracks. 

All the screaming and yelling, but none of it is at me so why listen?

I have family up in Isaan and my family here in Bangkok. There is no emergency taking place under my roof. All is calm. Up Northeast all are calm in the village. Family elsewhere in Local area...also cool.

A beautiful day.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2