Thai police hunt couple behind viral sex toy video

webfact

Don't know what all the fuzz is about.

I watched the video, 6 minutes of my life I never get back, and there is nothing sexual in the video other than a few seconds a glimpse of a ladies underwear.

For the rest it can be compared with the usual Thai comedy shows, where a sound effect is followed by some giggling of the lady.

Six minutes of rinse and repeat

4 hours ago, smedly said:

so the guy has the button and the girl gyrates when he pushes it

there is no proof she is actually using the egg

it would never stand up in court

It might not 'stand up in court" but I'm sure if you were party to the video something would stand up!!!

5 minutes ago, zhounan said:

5 years for a public cum with a vibrator, lol.

It's more probably policemen wants more info about it use with their mia noi

He'll be very disappointed if he tries it, did this with my girl in a supermarket. It's not a lot of fun for the guy, only for the girl, and even then only moderately so.

Waste of money and time.

The pixelated video is on all the Thai news sites on Youtube so not really sure what all the fuss is about not sharing it, if the Thai news sites are.

It was also reported in the Thai news that she was a paid model and the device was actually taped out of sight to her waist - it was all acting.

4 hours ago, brokenbone said:

i just wish i was better at google

perhaps Stickboy could help you, he is not so reticent about sharing links ???? (or at least dropping pretty obvious hints as to where to find the item!)

It's mildly amusing, but certainly not tittilating.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Logosone said:

He'll be very disappointed if he tries it, did this with my girl in a supermarket. It's not a lot of fun for the guy, only for the girl, and even then only moderately so.

Waste of money and time.

Maybe if YOU stick it where the sun don't shine and give your girl the remote you will enjoy it more ??? Otherwise don't complain , you should know this when you bought it already so why buy it in the first place . Bit selfish . Seeing your girlfriend enjoying it and saying it's not much fun ????? 

I just watched it. She made me giggle, it was pretty well done. But nothing bad in it at all.

Perhaps there should be a manhunt for the officer that thought it was worth hunting for them and charge him for stupidity.

• Haha 1

I found much interference in most of the 4 different condos we stayed at during Jan.  Remote didnt work.  My plan was to use it at MK.  They make many versions.  Some even have wifi so can be controlled via phone from a different country!  I suggest the butterfly  but also the internal probe with g spot.  800 baht x2 well spent!

However I do wonder if proliferation of toys  has contributed to the current condition of Western women.  Maybe Thailand govt has it right not allowing a replacement for a man. 

12 hours ago, webfact said:

Police have launched an investigation after a video which showed a woman playing with a sex toy in public was shared on social media.

The hapless plod may not have noticed that these vibrating eggs have remained on sale in at least a dozen open air outlets on lower sukhumvit since Bangkok went under lockdown last month.