Thai police hunt couple behind viral sex toy video

webfact

12 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Get in the DSI, SWAT and maybe even the army special forces. May no stone be left unturned in the pursuit of these abhorrent criminals. Get those Tesla police cars out on the street right now! 

Let it be known to the world that Thai people do not think sex is fun. They do it only after marriage and only to make a baby. It’s always missionary position and and it’s done though a hole of a large bed sheet. 

Small hole in a large bed sheet? 

3 hours ago, DrTuner said:

That was actually pretty funny. Looked like it could have been in Pattaya? Didn't recognize any specific buildings though.

While she was in the small van you could see the destination on the screen of a passenger van behind - Chokchai 4 (โชคชัย 4) near Wat Lat Phrao in Bangkok. 

2 hours ago, expat1010 said:

Only if she was behind the wheel of a car might she pose a danger.

With his erratic braking and acceleration, I've got an uncomfortable feeling my bus driver from earlier was wearing one. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ackybang said:

All the while, Thai bureaucratic irony affords certain ministers, with a penchant for jamming their heads up their backsides, absolute impunity.

Apparently you can get one shaped like a minister. 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, smedly said:

so the guy has the button and the girl gyrates when he pushes it

there is no proof she is actually using the egg

it would never stand up in court

It would in a Thai court unless they were wealthy or connected. 

• 3 months later...

Man talk about a Buzz Kill.......they have ones that can also be controlled by your mobile

So no need to ever take your eyes off ur phone in this digital age.......long gone are the days of stuffing my

phone down my shorts and begging ppl to call me---vibrate mode

On 4/20/2020 at 9:57 AM, ThailandRyan said:

Do not forget to ensure that at least 20 or more officers and officials are needed to arrest the violent sexual offenders shown in the video ....

and a 5m2  vinyl  poster behind them with cartoon instruction

On 4/20/2020 at 1:59 PM, Yadon Toploy said:

The video was funny and in no way offensive or explicit.

Further proof that they have completely lost the plot here, and it will get worse as they have empowered these authoritarian imbeciles to pursue nonsense like this. 

Funny how all the posts about the West being a 'nanny state' have dried up recently as everybody is now realising it is just as bad over here, and quite possibly far worse.

Only have to look over the border in the 70's to see how bad these idiots can get given a little power. 

I  was  appalled  by this  video,  first her pants are a  disgusting flesh  colour and second they are  way  too  large. Take  all that make  up  off and she wont look so  good