Phuket: House ransacked after couple admitted to hospital for Covid-19

webfact

15 minutes ago, Marcus Atwood said:

doubtful since the jewelry is most likely Chinese counterfeit as most jewelry is in Thailand. I can hold 100k baht in my wallet so the story of "two bags of cash" seems fishy.

The article didn’t say cash stored in two bags stolen. It said two bags and cash stolen. 

16 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

I’m not trying to teach you anything. All I’m saying is that the OP made perfect sense with the commas they used and there’s no two ways to interpret it. They found what they found plus cash valued at 100K. 

You clearly were.  

Your interpretation is just one of the possible interpretations, not the only one.  If there were no two ways about it, it wouldn't be 'interpretation' it would be fact; your interpretation is not factual.

17 hours ago, Marcus Atwood said:

doubtful since the jewelry is most likely Chinese counterfeit as most jewelry is in Thailand. I can hold 100k baht in my wallet so the story of "two bags of cash" seems fishy.

It says “two bags AND cash”, not two bags of cash. Again, read the OP.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Word said:

You clearly were.  

Your interpretation is just one of the possible interpretations, not the only one.  If there were no two ways about it, it wouldn't be 'interpretation' it would be fact; your interpretation is not factual.

Mate, if you take it word for word the way it was written including the comas then there is only one way to interpret it and it‘s you who’s speculating ‘what if there were another coma or maybe there was one left out’? 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

Mate, if you take it word for word the way it was written including the comas then there is only one way to interpret it and it‘s you who’s speculating ‘what if there were another coma or maybe there was one left out’? 

"...another coma..." [sic]

Good grief...