BANGKOK
Dario

Beware of Lazada

A mini washing machine, now that is funny.

Do Lazada have mini refridgerators and mini freezers or mini cookers even?

Posted (edited)

Sounds like a lot of BS to me. First of all the general warranty will depend on the seller and not Lazada, legal things too.

Secondly, the standard time to return something is 7 days. This has nothing to do with the Item breaking, to do this one needs to escalate the issue with Lazada.

That can even be 2 months after the purchase. With other words, OP is screaming too fast. Not sure why a CEO of Lazada would want to help you on this, Lazada is owned by Alibaba. You have to deal with the customer service department, nothing else.

Also sounds very strange to get a smell from a machine as origin of a problem, when it is almost new. Poor water quality / dirty water can actually ruin a washing machine as well it has bad effects on clothes. Specially the case with hard water.

My wife actually had to refund customers up to 3 months later, even our returns are 7 days and warranty is 30 days + the customer broke it himself.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 2

An abusive flame has been removed

I can't get into Lazada for much can't get it in full English so didn't bother and always go with Ali-Express not had a problem so far. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Earlier this year Lazada had my order for 7 days (time window for delivery by ) and marked  as processing throughout this time , then cancelled it on the 7th day. Done with that company use Shoppee.co.th or jdcentral.co.th   much more efficient with same range of products and better customer service

Edited by pixelaoffy
  • Like 1

ordered somethings online.... let me think

watch, 4000 baht.  BAD, but not garbage.  

portable music player, garbage

heart rate monitor, very good

electric shaver, average at best

coffee mug, very good

coffee machine, decent.  

facebook marketplace... MUCH BETTER.  

anyhow......wait for the big sale, expect garbage.  only order it if you can't find it anywhere else....and good luck.  

• Like 1

Is there a manufacture guarantee?...even places like Lotus only offer 7 days, after that it's back to the Manufacturer..Lazada  clearly states guarantee details, what did the seller have on their listing?

29 minutes ago, pixelaoffy said:

Earlier this year Lazada had my order for 7 days (time window for delivery by ) and marked  as processing throughout this time , then cancelled it on the 7th day. Done with that company use Shoppee.co.th or jdcentral.co.th   much more efficient with same range of products and better customer service

I had the same...this was for items shipped from abroad

• Like 1