Very Very annoying popup ads!

SunsetT

I used to use an Adblocker but Thaivisa.com stopped opening if used. I used to get an onscreen message from them saying they need the advertising revenue. I can accept normal ads but these that cover text and open over and over on every page are beyond the pail!

I will try using an ad blocker again.

Edited by SunsetT
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, dimitriv said:

Is there anyone who understands why this is taking so long?

Maybe they do not have the technical knowledge to solve these problems. But spending $5 on Fiverr will probably solve this problem.

It’s all about the money. TV opened a thread yesterday offering discounted advertising and then closed it down.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I get no ads on TVF. I have many addons installed in various devices in my network to prevent it.

Router: aftermarket gargoyle firmware with adblock plugin installed

Rooted android tablet: adaware installed

Firefox: adblock plus, ghostery, privacy badger, ublock origin(TVF whitelisted due to endless loading)

Actually, I get no ads anywhere. I do need to disable some of the addons for some sites, but not very often.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, sungod said:

Before a mod closes the thread and refers us to a pinned post 2 months old that said it would be sorted in couple of weeks, any chance of an update please? Communication is the key please.

please please please and stop closing threads when we want / deserve an answer !!!!!!????

• Like 1