Which company is good to clean aircon units

rvdk

I have got 4 Daikin units, only 2 years old, and 3 are dripping water (again). I want that they clean the compressors outside too. 

Who has an address from a company who cleans units in a proper way.

Where are you located?  If dripping, you likely have a simple blockage, that can be cured by blowing half a breath in the end of the pipe, or put an air-filled condom on the end of it and squeeze.  You still need proper cleaning, though.  I paid 500 a few months ago..amazing how dirty the airhandler gets, even if you religiously clean the filters.

Edited by moontang

If you live in a condo probably the reception can call someone for you.

We had a similar problem last month. Called some companies ourselves and they all refused to come because they thought it was too far away. It seemed all of them were very busy.

Good info on here so far... 

I pay 500 baht per unit... Full clean (they put a full skirt over the AC and jet out the fine slats (don’t know what they are called))... a lot of <deleted> comes out of them. 

They (The AC guys) reckon this needs to be done 2x per year but I always figured this was just a money maker for them. But, after six months it seems the AC is not as effective as it normally is and we may need to call the guys back. 

Obviously the demand for cleaning depends on usage. I reckon on the Bedrooms need a clean once per year, the kitchen and living rooms every 6 months.

Edited by richard_smith237