Neither an apologist nor malcontent

Rotweiler

42 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:
45 minutes ago, villagefarang said:

I have dealt with more bile and vitriol on this little sub-forum than perhaps anyone else, yet I am still positive and still here.  I am the only one I have any control over and I control how I respond to the stuff I read online.

Just maintain your center, your convictions and don't allow the negativity to change your actions or outlook.  Don't give others any power over how you feel about your life here in Thailand.????

actually i was thinking about you while i was writing my comment. you really take a hit here. but you are more brave than i am. 

Well villagefarang did go and post a picture of the flash Beemer he used to own in the Motor forum recently. I bet that shattered a shed load of his down-home, folksy, wholesome, rustic imagery for some.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, CharlieH said:
30 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Best to keep yourself anonymous.

I'd never admit to anyone I posted here.

There are some real nutters out there, I've had a couple of threats by PM in the past.

Only a couple ???? come sit in my chair....555555.......you'll have hit-men stalking you in a week !!!

And those that seem quiet, why do think that is. who do you think removes them and filters all that <deleted> out of your daily lives here, The Mods.

Whadya want? A bleedin' medal?!

NB: This is NOT a comment on moderation!

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, ravip said:

Really? Threats by PM on TVF?

WOW! Some people seems very serious about TVF posts!

I had a guy threaten to come to Chiang Mai and cave my head in because I had questioned the fidelity of his Thai GF. I think he was banned, never saw him on TV again.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I had a guy threaten to come to Chiang Mai and cave my head in because I had questioned the fidelity of his Thai GF. I think he was banned, never saw him on TV again.

Incredible... I guess in a public forum, one should expect the worse.