Neither an apologist nor malcontent

Rotweiler

3 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

bitter, twisted, bigoted, racist, misogynistic...

Ok if this is directed at me which it appears to be please furnish me with any posts that I have posted that are any of the above things?

There is so much wrong with your post I literally don't know where to start.

Perhaps you can start by explaining to me how you think you have the right to tell me what threads I view and who I reply?

Your arrogance is incredible and clear for everyone to see.

Am I not allowed to read threads that are frequented by someone you clearly want to bone? the fact you think you can dictate what I read is frankly laughable ????????

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Davo369 said:

I can't believe this is still going.... peace everyone.. 

Calm down.... 

Yeh a whole army of Yinn supporters vs sanity ???? it's getting crazy now. 

Honestly starting to wonder how many of these accounts belong to the same person.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, misterjames said:
53 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

bitter, twisted, bigoted, racist, misogynistic...

Ok if this is directed at me which it appears to be please furnish me with any posts that I have posted that are any of the above things?

Perhaps you can start by explaining to me how you think you have the right to tell me what threads I view and who I reply?

Am I not allowed to read threads that are frequented by someone you clearly want to bone? the fact you think you can dictate what I read is frankly laughable ????

Relax the 'bitter, twisted, bigoted, racist, misogynistic...' comments were not targeted at you - you've no need to be so thin skinned to assume they are.

This is a brilliant post to repond to... When I'm thoroughly bored I do enjoy these lovers tiffs !!!

45 minutes ago, misterjames said:

That's not even a good put down, try harder: Graded F for Effort and Quality.

??? no one has told you what threads to view. As for how you reply, you have been criticizing the responses of another poster *(Yinn), yet no one can criticise your response?  What was that about stones and glass houses again??? you just smashed a few windows !

Arrogant enough to suggest what everyone else can see ?????

Am I not allowed to read threads that are frequented by someone you clearly want to bone? the fact you think you can dictate what I read is frankly laughable ????????

A rather hyperbolic assumption which highlights your preference for bias over comprehension.

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Relax the 'bitter, twisted, bigoted, racist, misogynistic...' comments were not targeted at you - you've no need to be so thin skinned to assume they are.

Thats not even a good put down, try harder: Graded F for Effort and Quality.

A rather hyperbolic assumption which highlights your preference for bias over comprehension.

1. You were replying to me when you mentioned those things so I wondering if you were implying that I was bitter, twisted, bigoted or misogynistic (as most good trolls know those are great shutdown words) but I knew you wouldn't be able to find any examples of me saying anything of the sort hence the back peddling. 

2. Actually that was not a put down I was genuinely not sure where to start with your post. 

3. Increasingly incomprehensible but will reply mm it's just a fact that anyone can see that what you said was arrogant.

4. I am not even sure you know what you are talking about here? seems like some nonsense to me I suspect you are trying to sound smart ???? 

13 hours ago, Yinn said:

I will be traveling next 50 years. 

you will probably be dead in wooden box.

Thankyou “west”.

Family not rice farmers. Not all thailand same Ubon.

You should be thankful thailand allow you live here with us so you ain’t in “care home” with covid.

Aaaaaaaah, the nastiness coming out eh......Your true colours ....????

Never mind.... I have done a lifetime of traveling, been to all the places I wanted to go, unfortunately, you cannot do that, because you cannot get a visa....????

As for care home, I don't think so, my mother and father were still driving cars in their eighties, perhaps I will follow suit.....????

Now you be careful out there on your Honda Click, if you want to reach your eighties..... ????

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Yinn said:

I finish uni. Want to go before I get full time job.

If have full time job, no time.

3 weeks, visit my friend, take a look. Embassy make me go to Bangkok, do many document, pay for three month visa and reject, no refund. 

You guys complain about thai immigration, give you free visa, no document.

And sex workers go Australia sure. No problem. Stupid embassy. 

If farang apply for a visa and fail our money is not refunded. We must pay for all visas except the 30 day on arrival.

Yes, we can come and go because we go back home, Thailand has a reputation for not going back home, that is why you have a problem.

You go blame Thai people, not those trying to sort out naughty people....

Your sex worker reference just shows your lack of understanding....????

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 473geo said:

The above is a reasonable account - however you missed off the miracle fix

Apparently some moaning farangs consider they can influence and make things happen!!!

Nope, hospital toilets are still stinky..........????

4 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

How amusing the last few pages have been. So many men commenting on a person behind a keyboard, whom no one has ever met, know nothing about, commenting on the alleged wealth they may or may not acquired. 
Is this symptoms of lockdown syndrome?

You forgot "and one woman".................????......................????

4 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

How amusing the last few pages have been. So many men commenting on a person behind a keyboard, whom no one has ever met, know nothing about, commenting on the alleged wealth they may or may not acquired. 

image.jpeg.c9d477d1495b2aa1fc6e631a34a8a626.jpeg

On 4/22/2020 at 10:34 AM, BritManToo said:

Best to keep yourself anonymous.

I'd never admit to anyone I posted here.

There are some real nutters out there, I've had a couple of threats by PM in the past.

I get threats all the time. Just have to take them in your stride. 'Rise above' so to speak. Got to take the rough with the smooth. Don't let the cruel comments and sly digs get to you.

Oh dear; she's just back from Buddha. Put on a happy face and politely ask "anyone else at the temple, apart from you dear"

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mr mr said:

until last year i had never lived in bkk or any of the other smokey areas of this country. i lived in the far south where it was quite pleasant all year round. now finishing up my first smoke season i will be changing things up come next year. unacceptable smog and pollution here in this part of the country will mean back to the south it is. 

so wonderful down there. 

I've also heard great things about the south, Surat Thani in particular. Would love to go visit there at one point. 

I'm sure the air quality is better there. When I was walking in Bang Na, Bangkok, the thick polluted vile air made me understand I could never live in Bangkok, even though I love the city and all it has to offer.

The south could be an option, but you'd have to consider, is internet just as fast down there, do they cater as much to European tourists with French Bakeries, German products, Italian food, Spanish Jamon Serrano, do they have as good quality shopping since shopping in Chiang Mai and Bangkok is very good indeed, are the restaurants as good, are there international schools if you want to send children to get a decent education...

As nice as the area is, the above things probably don't apply.

5 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

If you slept through POTY 2019 then you might think the discussion is new - it isn't

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

I like my woman to be able to express the dignity and beauty within femininity.

I like my women to be ready to bang when I feel like it, weigh less than 50Kg, and be under 35 years old.

Nothing else really matters.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

This is a brilliant post to repond to... When I'm thoroughly bored I do enjoy these lovers tiffs !!!

That's not even a good put down, try harder: Graded F for Effort and Quality.

??? no one has told you what threads to view. As for how you reply, you have been criticizing the responses of another poster *(Yinn), yet no one can criticise your response?  What was that about stones and glass houses again??? you just smashed a few windows !

You are a very patient man,  sir     LOL    but i fear that dog will never let go.   i think the

breed might be amerikaneze .   

8 hours ago, misterjames said:

Yeh a whole army of Yinn supporters vs sanity ???? it's getting crazy now. 

Honestly starting to wonder how many of these accounts belong to the same person.

LOL LOL

You say "a whole army of Yinn supporters".

Haven't you noticed that there are many 'armies' here at TVF that blindly support some person that they have appointed as their leader? So why not Yinn and her supporters?

In a forum, diverse opinions will exist that adds more 'spice' to the soup.

Never take anything personally, listen to all and ignore none - just my 2¢

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I like my women to be ready to bang when I feel like it, weigh less than 50Kg, and be under 35 years old.

Nothing else really matters.

Well, there you have it. No idea how old you are, but if you are within the range of most of us, you have about a zero percent chance in the US, if you are worth less than $50,000,000, or are unwilling to shell out $1000 for an hour or so. And the parameters you set out, are utterly delightful!

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I have been blessed with the kind of woman I never would have been able to find in the US. Never. It just does not happen. Most of my friends back there barely even date anymore, as the whole "process" is so difficult. Unless you are under 30, and very, very handsome, forget about it. I do not know about the rest of you, but I like my woman to be able to express the dignity and beauty within femininity.

Like you I prefer younger beautiful women. However, we will lose this game in any event, won't we?

How long can that go on, a young woman turns 30, then 35, and before you know it she turns 40.  And we're still the tasteful men with standards. 

How are we going to live with a 40 or 50 year old woman? Are we condemned to have to give up on a once perfect partner in all cases until we're geriatrics ourselves?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Logosone said:

Like you I prefer younger beautiful women. However, we will lose this game in any event, won't we?

How long can that go on, a young woman turns 30, then 35, and before you know it she turns 40.  And we're still the tasteful men with standards. 

How are we going to live with a 40 or 50 year old woman? Are we condemned to have to give up on a once perfect partner in all cases until we're geriatrics ourselves?

Nah. Although I love younger women, mine is in her early 30's now, and is still really lovely. And I am getting older too. Her other qualities mean alot more to me now, than ever before. So, I think I will be just fine. Heart and soul, a great companion, and loving being with someone count for alot, especially when she is as amazing as she is, on a consistent and daily basis. Even with the best of the best, I never experienced her level of emotional consistency back in the US. Never even close. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Logosone said:

I will always love and cherish my 1980 Chevy SS .   Not for sale.   

I do dream of having some newer models in my collection, though.....sigh.....but

when i test drive them I find that I can no longer navigate the tight corners at the

same reckless speed as before. 

Thinking of maybe getting one of those newfangled  Muskmobiles.   Being electric the

ride should be a lot smoother, suitable to my sore back,  and I only need to plug it in once a week .    ????????????

Edited by rumak
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Nah. Although I love younger women, mine is in her early 30's now, and is still really lovely. And I am getting older too. Her other qualities mean alot more to me now, than ever before. So, I think I will be just fine. Heart and soul, a great companion, and loving being with someone count for alot, especially when she is as amazing as she is, on a consistent and daily basis. Even with the best of the best, I never experienced her level of emotional consistency back in the US. Never even close. 

here we go.   I can hear the keys pounding away in the valley of the wonderful.

Stay tuned  ............... 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

If a woman, generally speaking is still attractive in her early 30's, even until 35, that is wonderful, it is wonderful that she has a great personality. But will that great personality really be enough for you when you have to wake up next to her and she looks like this?:

128 year old wife.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1