BANGKOK
Rotweiler

Neither an apologist nor malcontent

2 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Agreed, but the the whole thing is mute anyway as the money never entered into it. The issue as stated a few times was "job" or lack thereof. 🤗

Yeh agreed actually I was more taking issue with people stating something as a fact something that they couldn't possibly know.

I commend you on you for letting us all talk without being biased to one member or another and allowing the debate to continue 👍

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Guess you have overlooked the fact that MONEY (capital) had no bearing on the case. It was no job, guess you forgot the details in post 227.🤔

those guys lost the plot about 4 pages ago.   one thing about this stay at home event:  it

certainly is bringing some new talent to the arena.     and displaying the typical back and forth

american style bravado

poorly written,  putdowns and lack of substance.    but always looking for a debate

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, rumak said:

those guys lost the plot about 4 pages ago.   one thing about this stay at home event:  it

certainly is bringing some new talent to the arena.     and displaying the typical back and forth

american style bravado

poorly written,  putdowns and lack of substance.    but always looking for a debate

Nice bit of irony right there 😂

Edited by misterjames

Just now, misterjames said:

Nice bit of irony right there 😂

i know you are trying to make a name for yourself.     you will have to do a lot better than

what you are posting here.          just my opinion, of course

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rumak said:

i know you are trying to make a name for yourself.     you will have to do a lot better than

what you are posting here.          just my opinion, of course

Believe me when I say I couldn't care less about making a name for myself on here I just enjoy a good debate.

I also genuinely don't like seeing people being manipulated and duped so I point it out when I see it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yinn said:

I am not upper class. Normal person. 

Your followers are here arguing that you are high class can you at least agree with them? 🤣

I hope the sane members view this and see how ridiculous some of these white knight type guys are.

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, misterjames said:

"GH Bank or Government Housing Bank (Thai: ธนาคารอาคารสงเคราะห์; RTGSthanakhan akhan songkhro, Thai initialism ธอส. thaaw aaw saaw)[1] is a state enterprise reporting to the Thai Finance Ministry. Founded in 1953, its mission is to extend mortgages to

low-income earners.[2][3]"

Hmm, I have 4 account. 

See green Kasikorn above

Purple SCB left side. The one I show is SCB same.

And GHB orange at below.  (Open that one to cash check same day, not want wait) 

How much you need? 

I really not want talk about money. Show to proof some poster wrong.

And is true. When I apply the Aussie visa I have 2 million in statement I show for them. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 473geo said:

Bit desperate really, I guess it's all you have left - thanks for the discussion

The woman I recieve that check from is NOT poor. She is a high level soldier, so our friend is wrong. Again.

On 4/22/2020 at 4:22 AM, villagefarang said:

I wrote the following recently.

"There are literally hundreds of topics out there proclaiming and championing the ugliness of the world we live in and filled with hateful combative language.  It is a virtual race to the bottom, to see who can be the most hateful, negative, vindictive and spiteful.  Look at how sad my life is, how mistreated and misunderstood my existence is.  Come one, come all, and celebrate my misery and affliction.

I have simply chosen to carveout a tiny space where I can share how I look at the world and live my life."

Sounds like my ex-girlfriend.

4 minutes ago, Yinn said:

I rude if they rude first. I boring to recieve criticism from sex tourists.

You are rude, low knowledge so I not reply you again. You still not talk about the OP.

You can search my “topics” February. Maybe can help you. 

goodbye.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Yinn said:

You are rude, low knowledge so I not reply you again.

You see this pretty much shows who you really are you can't speak without some kind of baseless silly trolling childish insult.

So I'm totally fine with you not replying me again 👍 I was not talking to you anyway it may come as a shock to you but the world does not revolve around you although you clearly love the attention.

You may have others fooled with your manipulative ways but not me I can see right through you.

• Thanks 1