Neither an apologist nor malcontent

14 hours ago, 473geo said:

Suppose daddy owned the hotel? - Give it up guys you have no idea how Yinn may have been funded

Pay attention, she already said she worked a hotel her friends owned and sold.

• Like 1
  • Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, the number of Thai-bashing posts has decreased lately.  But there still are – many.  There are times I get so po'd at some of the posters here that I actually stop coming to the site.  Sometimes

this forum is full of haters.  there is a topic right full of comments about hating Songkran.    one of the first topics i started on this forum 8 years ago was asking about moving to T

I have dealt with more bile and vitriol on this little sub-forum than perhaps anyone else, yet I am still positive and still here.  I am the only one I have any control over and I control how I respon

Posted Images

Not if they wanted to travel, as Yinn has, and wanted to hang onto the nest egg, christ people go around the world doing menial tasks to pay for their next flight, where have you been all your life?

Well she didn't travel to Australia did she?

1 hour ago, Logosone said:

Would love to see the south. The best food comes from there as well.

As for living though, without all the amenities of BKK or CM, not really an option.

it was 2003 when i first lived in songkhla. amenities lol 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, bwpage3 said:

Where is her full bankbook shown?

You have no clue about this person, understand?

She was denied a VISA to Australia for a reason. Got it now?

I know many average women who got a VISA to Australia.

I think you might read the whole thread  - thank you

6 minutes ago, bwpage3 said:

Pay attention, she already said she worked a hotel her friends owned and sold.

After I made this comment

3 minutes ago, bwpage3 said:

Well she didn't travel to Australia did she?

You are just too quick for me how do you do it!!

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I like my women to be ready to bang when I feel like it, weigh less than 50Kg, and be under 35 years old.

Nothing else really matters.

I am 37 and appreciate similar things but would add that I'd go older if the weight went down, between 45-50kg up to 45 years old if they look good.

Can't say I am a fan of older women who keep their hair short tho. I don't like it.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, 473geo said:

Come on, you are not suggesting every person with money had to be a wage earner and save!! But for example if your parents own land they could guarantee a loan if their offspring wanted to make a purchase and was on a wage with agreed payments. The reason every Thai is not rich is because mostly land that is developed and bought well prior to development would give a good return. Out in the sticks where I live land for building is 5x what it was a few years ago and yes young people are buying it and building on a mortgage

5x for you farang.

probably -5x if you didn't show your face and let your wife buy it.

Out in our sticks, land is cheap as dirt Thai to Thai.

They probably already got wind you are a farang, therefore, according to Thai logic, you must be rich and can afford to pay 5X.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, bwpage3 said:

5x for you farang.

probably -5x if you didn't show your face and let your wife buy it.

Out in our sticks, land is cheap as dirt Thai to Thai.

They probably already got wind you are a farang, therefore, according to Thai logic, you must be rich and can afford to pay 5X.

Actually that is the price my wifes cousins recently paid we bought our land earlier and cheaper

There has to be something strange about questioning a strangers bank balance after it has already been displayed on the forum, along with travel photographs in India, we are not talking your average Thai lady here who is straight from the garden of Isaan - understand?

Thai hotel receptionist earning 12k/month has money to travel to India and 2M savings in the bank?

I would assume a foreign sponsor paying for everything.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, transam said:

How do you know where she comes from.......?..........:whistling:

What is wrong with Isaan folk, I am married to one....? ........................🤫   

You were fighting tooth and nail for Yinn during her POTY campaign, so perhaps you should come clean here.............😳

Well there are times I take people s word for things if it has no real effect on me - Yinn says she comes from Rayong - no reason to question 

I am married to an Isaan lady too but she is far above average I would expect you view your wife the same way

Yes I supported Yinn to balance the onslaught from the fearsome old fossils and others which I thought considering the way she was treated she handled exceptionally well

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You seem a bit gullible,

They probably lied about the price to you, hoping for a handout either now or in the future.

If you speak Thai they probably all lie to you about the price of everything all the time.

If you have an 'interpreter', maybe the lying all comes from that source.

You seem to be surrounded by people you do not trust

I am fine thanks

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Thai hotel receptionist earning 12k/month has money to travel to India and 2M savings in the bank?

I would assume a foreign sponsor paying for everything.

Read the thread