Neither an apologist nor malcontent

48 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Only a couple ???? come sit in my chair....555555.......you'll have hit-men stalking you in a week !!!

And those that seem quiet, why do think that is. who do you think removes them and filters all that <deleted> out of your daily lives here, The Mods.

Here, all that <erased> mess in the kitchen after I cooked. The mods cleaning it out.

Can send some to you to aid you in your daily struggle 😉

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, the number of Thai-bashing posts has decreased lately.  But there still are – many.  There are times I get so po'd at some of the posters here that I actually stop coming to the site.  Sometimes

this forum is full of haters.  there is a topic right full of comments about hating Songkran.    one of the first topics i started on this forum 8 years ago was asking about moving to T

I have dealt with more bile and vitriol on this little sub-forum than perhaps anyone else, yet I am still positive and still here.  I am the only one I have any control over and I control how I respon

Posted Images

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

No point in dealing with it, just hit the 'ignore' button.

I've got 3 pages of posters I never have to read anymore.

My current gripe is posters hating on foreigners trapped in Thailand by the flight cancellations.

There's no need for it, people make bad decisions and run out of money all the time, all over the world.

Be human, give them a bit of support, don't hate them.

Show me where the ignore button is please

• Haha 1

"Do I complaint about anything here?  Damn right I do!  About the smoky air.  About the heat.  About sloppy workmanship that can appear during a simple, routine project."

So, you get upset when others complain about their Thai experience...but it is OK for you?

DA!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I absolutely agree with you, Yank.  I did assume at least some of the responses would be like yours.  I was surprise at how few. 

Have no fear.  Posting anything real here is not something I will do again.

45 minutes ago, Puchaiyank said:

"Do I complaint about anything here?  Damn right I do!  About the smoky air.  About the heat.  About sloppy workmanship that can appear during a simple, routine project."

So, you get upset when others complain about their Thai experience...but it is OK for you?

DA!

Do not pick which part of his post suits your agenda. Post the whole post then make your comment

• Like 1

Sorry to hear you moved to Chang Mai, I can understand your frustration , sold up back home, nowhere to go, can't sell there, stuck! Life's a bitch, then u marry one! Fellow Canuck too, never made the mistake of moving to Thailand thank god.

Edited by Ron jeremy
  • Sad 1