Neither an apologist nor malcontent

Rotweiler

2 hours ago, bwpage3 said:

When my wife first moved to the USA, one of the first things she said  was " I cannot believe how stupid my own people are"

You claim to be a college graduate and all you can type is broken English.

I think my wife has nailed it. Until you spend time in first world countries, you will never understand how limited (education, speech, manners, culture, etc.) you really are.

What her job when meet together?

7 minutes ago, misterjames said:

Interesting reply I think that reply says more about who you really are than me. 

Had trouble justifying your logic there didn't you? 

What logic exactly is that - Yinn has a couple of million in the bank - you don't see how that can be- you have nothing to back that up

I don't need logic - you are pi55ing in the wind - and filling in a bit of spare time as am I

On 4/22/2020 at 10:00 AM, NCC1701A said:

i still have all my hair. it's great. but i do still have to buy Just for Men Dark Brown every month. 245 baht. the secret is to only leave it on for 3 minutes instead of 5 like the instructions say. it looks much more natural that way.  

Never trust a man who dyes his hair. What else is he hiding?

Notice how the corrupt government officials dye their hair ?

1 minute ago, 473geo said:

What logic exactly is that - Yinn has a couple of million in the bank

Another interesting statement.  I wonder how you could possibly know that with any degree of certainty?

No upper class Thai lady has trouble getting a visa to go to Aus or any other first world country for that matter.

So there goes your theory.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, misterjames said:

Another interesting statement.  I wonder how you could possibly know that with any degree of certainty?

No upper class Thai lady has trouble getting a visa to go to Aus or any other first world country for that matter.

So there goes your theory.

No but an upper class student with no work history apparently can get refused

Just now, 473geo said:

No but an upper class student with no work history apparently can get refused

Mate I know some very rich Thai ladies that are continuously in New York, London, Aus etc they don't work they don't have to they are from very rich families I wonder how they manage that then? ????

A pic of a bank book with the little piece of paper with Yinn written on it means nothing at all.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I'll just make the mistake of thinking young Thai hotel receptionists are probably poor.

If they had 2M in the bank they'd consider themselves above a menial job.

I work at my freind hotel songkran and farang new year, = uni holiday time. Is not my “career”. 

Songkran and farang new year have 1) many customer 2) the worker want to have holiday. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Yinn said:

2 million. Long time ago now. 4 years.

Salary? Pffft 

If you need loan, I will help you. Only 3%

Per month. 

You must have chanote. 

608F84D8-95F4-469B-A1EB-751C6929CAAC.jpeg.3b2d873a050e7817cd368dc9fa7727eb.jpeg

"GH Bank or Government Housing Bank (Thai: ธนาคารอาคารสงเคราะห์; RTGSthanakhan akhan songkhro, Thai initialism ธอส. thaaw aaw saaw)[1] is a state enterprise reporting to the Thai Finance Ministry. Founded in 1953, its mission is to extend mortgages to

low-income earners.[2][3]"

Edited by misterjames

5 minutes ago, misterjames said:

"GH Bank or Government Housing Bank (Thai: ธนาคารอาคารสงเคราะห์; RTGSthanakhan akhan songkhro, Thai initialism ธอส. thaaw aaw saaw)[1] is a state enterprise reporting to the Thai Finance Ministry. Founded in 1953, its mission is to extend mortgages to

Bit desperate really, I guess it's all you have left - thanks for the discussion

• Like 1

Just now, CharlieH said:

Thats very weak, Kasikorn is a Farmers Bank, doesnt mean they ONLY deal with farmers does it,. Banks deal with all sorts not one and only one specific market or client.

I guess we just have all have very different ideas of what a high class Thai is then.

My point is that a mortgage book doesn't prove anything and posting it is more crass than me pointing out it's a low-income earners bank book.

1 minute ago, misterjames said:

I guess we just have all have very different ideas of what a high class Thai is then.

My point is that a mortgage book doesn't prove anything and posting it is more crass than me pointing out it's a low-income earners bank book.

Agreed, but the the whole thing is mute anyway as the money never entered into it. The issue as stated a few times was "job" or lack thereof. ????

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Agreed, but the the whole thing is mute anyway as the money never entered into it. The issue as stated a few times was "job" or lack thereof. ????

Yeh agreed actually I was more taking issue with people stating something as a fact something that they couldn't possibly know.

I commend you on you for letting us all talk without being biased to one member or another and allowing the debate to continue ????

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Guess you have overlooked the fact that MONEY (capital) had no bearing on the case. It was no job, guess you forgot the details in post 227.????

those guys lost the plot about 4 pages ago.   one thing about this stay at home event:  it

certainly is bringing some new talent to the arena.     and displaying the typical back and forth

american style bravado

poorly written,  putdowns and lack of substance.    but always looking for a debate

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rumak said:

those guys lost the plot about 4 pages ago.   one thing about this stay at home event:  it

certainly is bringing some new talent to the arena.     and displaying the typical back and forth

american style bravado

poorly written,  putdowns and lack of substance.    but always looking for a debate

Nice bit of irony right there ????

Edited by misterjames

Just now, misterjames said:

Nice bit of irony right there ????

i know you are trying to make a name for yourself.     you will have to do a lot better than

what you are posting here.          just my opinion, of course

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rumak said:

i know you are trying to make a name for yourself.     you will have to do a lot better than

what you are posting here.          just my opinion, of course

Believe me when I say I couldn't care less about making a name for myself on here I just enjoy a good debate.

I also genuinely don't like seeing people being manipulated and duped so I point it out when I see it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yinn said:

I am not upper class. Normal person. 

Your followers are here arguing that you are high class can you at least agree with them? ????

I hope the sane members view this and see how ridiculous some of these white knight type guys are.

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, misterjames said:

Hmm, I have 4 account. 

See green Kasikorn above

Purple SCB left side. The one I show is SCB same.

And GHB orange at below.  (Open that one to cash check same day, not want wait) 

How much you need? 

I really not want talk about money. Show to proof some poster wrong.

And is true. When I apply the Aussie visa I have 2 million in statement I show for them. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 473geo said:

Bit desperate really, I guess it's all you have left - thanks for the discussion

The woman I recieve that check from is NOT poor. She is a high level soldier, so our friend is wrong. Again.

On 4/22/2020 at 4:22 AM, villagefarang said:

I wrote the following recently.

"There are literally hundreds of topics out there proclaiming and championing the ugliness of the world we live in and filled with hateful combative language.  It is a virtual race to the bottom, to see who can be the most hateful, negative, vindictive and spiteful.  Look at how sad my life is, how mistreated and misunderstood my existence is.  Come one, come all, and celebrate my misery and affliction.

I have simply chosen to carveout a tiny space where I can share how I look at the world and live my life."

Sounds like my ex-girlfriend.

4 minutes ago, Yinn said:

I rude if they rude first. I boring to recieve criticism from sex tourists.

You are rude, low knowledge so I not reply you again. You still not talk about the OP.

You can search my “topics” February. Maybe can help you. 

goodbye.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Yinn said:

You are rude, low knowledge so I not reply you again.

You see this pretty much shows who you really are you can't speak without some kind of baseless silly trolling childish insult.

So I'm totally fine with you not replying me again ???? I was not talking to you anyway it may come as a shock to you but the world does not revolve around you although you clearly love the attention.

You may have others fooled with your manipulative ways but not me I can see right through you.

• Thanks 1