BANGKOK
snoop1130

Under new standards, air conditioners must also clean the air

3 minutes ago, cooked said:

Don't get rid of the problem, make other people pay for it. This means they don't intend to tackle the burning problem.

progress has a price.. cars did not get less expensive when they added safety features.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, stouricks said:
4 hours ago, fruitman said:

They also should make them auto cleaning, it's a real pain to get the cleaning company to show up in time...i wished the aircons had disposable filters which we could change ourselves. 

Buy a roll of 3M Filtrete to put on the nylon filters in your aircon. Lasts up to three months depending on the dirtyness of your air. I bought a 15x96 inch roll off Lazada in February for Bht 425. It is now Bht 900 ! But it works.

I've tried that, the aircon still gets dirty since filtrete doesn't catch all dust....also you'll have to let the fan run harder in the aircon so it makes more noise.

I now have my own aircon cleaning set, same as the pro cleaners have...i won't let them ruin my mood anymore. There are no good aircon cleaners in BKK...they never come in time or don't come at all...

• Like 1

Talk about passing the buck and ignoring the actual problem.  And let's jack the prices of A/C up by 50% or more in the process.

• Like 2

Well, I like the idea but I can agree with a lot of negativity. I hope this recent period of crappy air combined with Covid-19 inspires Thailand and the world to do better to end the pollution and clean up the environment. And maybe if we are really lucky, the idea of making an effort to reduce the world's population for a better planet in every way comes up too. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1