House With Pool For Rent

Ajarn

Saw this housing ad today. If real, it sounds like a helava deal...

House with swimmingpool for cheap rent

Date

06-08-2004

By Kan

Email

[email protected]

City / Location

Sansai..Chiangmai

Phone

09 759 47 37

Description

one soty house with 200 s.q.wa of land just 4 k.m. from downtown in the north of Chiangmai. 3 bedrooms,2 toilet, 2 livingrooms,kitchen and dinningroom, 2 car parking,separate mate room with toilet,terrace with waterfall and spring,garden and big swimmingpool. full of furniture = 2 aircon,hot water,setty,fridge,gas stove,wardrop,sidebord,telephone ,dinnig table set,desk.clean,quiet,and only 200 mettres from the main road. Only for quick decision,because we will give now only 10,000 B. per month < yes only 10,000 B. for very quick person.> contact ..call Kan 09 759 47 37

Good deal.. Unless of course it refers to some swimming pool inside the housing estate compound.. :D

Rental houses with swimming pools are rare, and would normally command an insane rent. Which would be silly, like: House A: 10,000 baht. House A + furniture + swimming pool: 25,000 baht. .. right. :o Swimming pools aren't THAT expensive to dig and install. (Requires maintenance though, chlorine chemicals, etc, etc. It's a bit of a hassle and other than the 'look at me with my own swimming pool'-factor you might as well use the semi-public pool your housing estate.. :-)

Cheers,

Chanchao

Cheers,

Chanchao

Good deal.. Unless of course it refers to some swimming pool inside the housing estate compound.. :D

Rental houses with swimming pools are rare, and would normally command an insane rent. Which would be silly, like: House A: 10,000 baht. House A + furniture + swimming pool: 25,000 baht. .. right. :D Swimming pools aren't THAT expensive to dig and install.

A pool that is properly constructed will cost you at least 500,000 baht if you don't do it yourself (one local company charges 600,000 for the cheapest model) . That could be a fairly high percentage of your home's building cost..

(Requires maintenance though, chlorine chemicals, etc, etc. It's a bit of a hassle and other than the 'look at me with my own swimming pool'-factor you might as well use the semi-public pool your housing estate.. :-)

How often do you think they change the water in those public pools? Once a week? Once a month?......How about NEVER?

Chemicals are used to deal with water sanitation issues. Extremely dangerous chemicals, too, like Chlorine...Also, a number of deaths occur each year from infections caused by poor maintenance of public pools...In a waterpark in the States last year, 20 people got sick and 2 people died in one instance....

A pool is a luxury, but for some, it is literally a lifesaver to their health, and a public pool is not a practical option- especially for the naked swimmers among us... :o

> especially for the naked swimmers among us...

I wish you hadn't said that..  :D  Tried to yank the 'imagination' module from my brain but was too late.  :D

I know the feeling! :o:D

Here's a different, more artistic perspective for your module.....

ballet.jpg