Hua Hin: Covid-19 patient praises professionalism of Thai doctors and nurses - but lockdown remains

webfact

Hua Hin: Covid-19 patient praises professionalism of Thai doctors and nurses - but lockdown remains

4pm.jpg

Picture: 77kaoded

It was all smiles at Bangkok Hua Hin Hospital after the last patient being treated for Covid-19 symptoms in Prajuab Khiri Khan was released. 

It was a 58 year old Belgian man who had entered Thailand in March from Africa and went to seek medical attention at the hospital with a respiratory infection on the 28th of last month. 

He has now been given the all clear and will continue his recovery at home for another 14 days. 

The governor of the province was on hand to hand out flowers.

The Belgian who was not named in the 77kaoded story thanked the doctors and nurses and said he would never forget the professionalism of the Thai medical personnel.

Governor Phallop Singhasenee said the province was free of the virus for two weeks now and the signs were good. 

But he stopped short of announcing an end to lockdown restrictions just yet. 

Source: 77kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-04-23

37 minutes ago, webfact said:

and said he would never forget the professionalism of the Thai medical personnel.

this is how my visits to Bangkok Hospital in Hua Hin go. I walk up to registration and the woman says:

"Let me guess. Back from another trip to Pattaya?"

Edited by NCC1701A
  • Haha 1

Yes a Thai smikes campaign before the cashier. My mate from UK well known used to own a property company nice bloke. Was seriously ill chest infection. He woke up with broken teeth and looked like he just went 3 rounds. I would not like to be in a Thai hospital.