Have you used Suvarnabhumi recently

superal

I understand there are still international flights from the airport and I was wondering what has changed from the normal experience that we know is a very busy place . First , how did you get to the airport ?  Was social distancing  observed / controlled at the airport ?  Hygiene alcohol and forehead temperature in use ? Restaurants , bars and duty free closed ?  Your flight and is food / alcohol served ? Were you sat next to someone or spaced apart and were masks being worn by all ? At your destination were you tested again and told to self isolate for 14 days ? 

19 hours ago, dabhand said:

If landing at Heathrow seems that checks are non existent. No wonder the UK figures are so bad.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8238583/Hundreds-arrive-Heathrow-virus-hotspots-theyre-not-stopped-Covid-19-screening.html

Words fail me , are they relying on checks being carried out at the point of departure ?  Do you know what the procedures are at other global airports especially those from countries with limited medical resources ?  Maybe the arrivals have recent test certs ?