Australian, American among four charged for ‘Abandoned Phuket Zoo’ post

6 minutes ago, shackleton said:

It's quite amazing what people will do here in Thailand 

No  sympathy for them breaking the law

Deserve the consequences 

OK Sherlock what laws have they broke up to now?

• Like 2
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I fail to see anything overly sinister about this story. I watched all the videos. Clearly the zoo employees were accepting the food that was purchased and working with the group to feed the animals.

It is an embarrassment for Thailand.  The videos are very interesting. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFkk3dYIYjzPNr_WYpHnnVg/feed   They show animals with NO ONE around to care for t

This story stinks, donation to themselves? 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

One of these was white (the girl).

I saw the name Joy, but of the 2 pictured, who look from the back like farang males, how do you know there was a girl???

Two Thai names, one Viet name.

Yes didn’t see any good Aussie names in that lot

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

I saw the name Joy, but of the 2 pictured, who look from the back like farang males, how do you know there was a girl???

She's in the video, and they are not farang in the true sense their names are Vietnamese 

The Zoo has filed paperwork in order to close amid financial issues and probably because other reports, but mainly due to a lack of tourists which bring in money to feed the animals, and this is now because of COVID-19.

https://wildwelfare.org/what-does-the-closure-of-phuket-zoo-mean-for-the-animals/

• Like 1

Two Thai names, one Viet name.

So what, lots of Australians have Vietnamese heritige.

• Like 2

First rule in Thailand....... Do not point out that anything is wrong here......  or else you'll be taking a holiday..... one you don't want......... Simple as that......  Second rule, foreigners are always wrong and Thais are always right...... Getting the picture ?   Getting all too predictable now, all we need is Anutin to be made PM then it's game over........... FULL STOP ...........  

• Thanks 2
17 minutes ago, Wildliferescue said:

The other animals will then probably be sold or dumped. 

Dumped where?

22 minutes ago, SupermarineS6B said:

First rule in Thailand....... Do not point out that anything is wrong here......  or else you'll be taking a holiday..... one you don't want......... Simple as that......  Second rule, foreigners are always wrong and Thais are always right...... Getting the picture ?   Getting all too predictable now, all we need is Anutin to be made PM then it's game over........... FULL STOP ...........  

Not correct. 

If you can read and write in Thai and supply examples of support your rant is meaningless. 

Stay safe at home

🙏

Police are charging them for telling the truth. I don't trust Thais for 2 seconds. They don't care about the animals. 

Just ask Tim Ward.. Why don't they feed there own dogs. Answer money. RTP a joke 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1