Australian father, Thai mother, support issues

GoDucks

21 hours ago, theonetrueaussie said:

no the child cannot. Not without him being the father on the birth certificate and unless married he won't be...The embassy will not force him to get a paternity test either the only way the child can get Australian Nationality is if the father flew back over here agreed to paternity went to court to get his name put on the birth certificate and then applied at the Australian embassy.....You really think he would do all that lolol........This is Thailand not Australia so please obey Thai laws when here!!

Australian law: In a paternity suit the child claims that he is the father and the couert can order a paternity test. One can refuse, but than the judge can take this into consideration and see it as proof that one is indeed the father.

Not sure, but I think the child can file suit in an Australian court, not just a Thai court.

21 hours ago, Dazinoz said:

You were a kid once. And look what a nice person you turned into.

Yeah, I was waiting for this profoundly stupid and completely illogical statement to appear. It didn't take long. 

Using your pathetic logic, I used to defecate in my pants regardless of where I was. How about inviting me over for a formal dinner some night? You will be impressed with my table manners. 

• Haha 1